G-Dragon attends Chanel fashion show in Paris




Article: G-Dragon shows off all kill unique fashion at Paris fashion show

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+339, -16] He looks like a kiddie soldier?

2. [+285, -25] He's so short... honestly, I think this look would've been better on a taller model with a better body

3. [+196, -17] Uhh... maybe I just have no fashion sense

4. [+25, -6] Not a good look..

5. [+21, -4] Am I the only one who thinks it's bad...?

6. [+13, -4] Maybe it's the pictures that are making him look bad but my first thought was he looks ugly for a celebrity

7. [+11, -3] Sorry.. but in my average eyes, he looks like a little choding. I guess I don't know anything about fashion~

8. [+8, -0] He's short so it doesn't bring out the clothes... I realize now why models need to be tall

-

Source: Daum

1. [+821, -123] He just... looks like a teeny tiny little kid

2. [+559, -106] This is fashion? Pffft ㅋ

3. [+230, -25] He looks like a little kid who's lost his mom... dressed in hand made Italian children's clothes..

-