TV: [Spoilers!!!] Cheese in the Trap


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In dictum, turpis vel luctus tristique, leo nibh vestibulum nunc, at placerat nibh dolor sit amet mi.

Article: 'Cheese' Kim Go Eun plants a surprise kiss on Park Hae Jin 'hilarious'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+663, -17] Yoo Jung hugging her made my heart flutter... because his shoulders are so wide

2. [+615, -31] Kim Go Eun's version of Hong Seol is so cute ㅜㅜㅜ everyone's so good at acting, good good

3. [+503, -15] The plot is moving a lot faster than the webtoon... and my heart is fluttering so hard.. daebak..

4. [+86, -5] This character is so perfect for Kim Go Eun. Nothing better to skyrocket an actor's fame than a character you fit perfectly.

5. [+79, -6] Kim Go Eun's version of Hong Seol is really charming. She's not a pretty face but you can't help but thnink she's pretty. So cute when she smiles, and she has a nice physique for clothes too.

-


Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin, Seo Kang Joon, and Lee Sung Kyung's high school days revealed

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+353, -6] I honestly thought dramatized versions of comics being pulled off successfully was something that could only happen in Japan. I didn't think I could focus because I'd keep thinking of the webtoon... but this drama is just awesome. It syncs up with the webtoon perfectly but the drama feels like its own work separate from the webtoon. The power of the director, I suppose. I'm grateful that Park Hae Jin is playing Yoo Jung too.

2. [+341, -9] Back then, Yoo Jung was the first to stand and clap for Inho ㅠㅠ and Inha wanted to be a good painter but she had no talents... meanwhile her dongsaeng is pissing her off by fooling around because he's talented anyway ㅋㅋㅋ I hate her personality but anyone who's read the webtoon will know that she has her moments later on ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+282, -6] I guess back then Yoo Jung wasn't so distant with Inha. I haven't read the webtoon so I'm really curious about what happened to Inho's hand.

4. [+22, -2] I bet Baek Inha had something to do with what happened to Inho's hands... she is definitely evil enough to.

5. [+18, -1] I felt a teensy bit sorry for Inha today... her dongsaeng is talented in what he loves but she has no talents in what she desperately wants and he keeps pissing her off...

-

Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun, from going public to kissing 'sweetness ensues'

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+4,924, -28] Seol's school life is about to get complicated, Son Min Soo has begun

2. [+3,263, -46] Everyone, Seol and Yoo Jung kiss tomorrow, shout it out!!!!!

3. [+2,450, -37] Son Min Soo will be at it starting next week... I hate her

4. [+1,744, -28] Looking forward to the lovey dovey scenes tomorrow ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+713, -7] Euntaek looked so cool when he beat Oh Young Gon

-