Article: Han Seungyeon has found a new agency... labelmates with Go Jun Hee and Lee Sang Yoon
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+302, -34] Below average at singing, at acting... not sure what the agency saw in her
2. [+210, -24] The ending of KARA may have left much to be desired but she did work really hard to get KARA as far as they've come
3. [+179, -10] Han Seungyeon already owns her own building... do not worry for her
4. [+17, -2] Looks like she's going to go into acting
5. [+10, -7] It's honestly unfair to hate on her because she's the one who took KARA as far as they've come, although it was Goo Hara throwing the water bottle that ruined them.
1. [+1,629, -94] ??? Is she going to act????
2. [+1,514, -124] I wonder what these agencies are thinking by signing on Seungyeon and Goo Hara when they can't act
3. [+1,481, -132] Bluntly speaking, what can Seungyeon, Goo Hara, and Gyuri do for themselves on their own? They can't sing, they're not sexy, they're not awesome dancers, they're not good at acting...
4. [+928, -84] Her acting is hopeless though...
5. [+891, -124] I think this is the end of her celebrity career
6. [+141, -17] Please start with supporting roles if you're intent on acting... don't ruin dramas by taking leads;;
7. [+119, -17] It's time she comes to term with her reality... she has no charm as an individual celebrity
8. [+80, -9] I honestly think these companies are signing Seungyeon and Goo Hara for their popularity in Japan... although I'm not sure how long that's going to last either
Article: Goo Hara -> Key East, Seungyeon -> J Wide... what about Park Gyuri?
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
1. [+270, -7] I think Gyuri has a career opportunity in voice acting and variety if she wants
2. [+327, -42] Funny because Gyuri's the only one with talent out of the three... but the companies aren't taking the only useful one
3. [+262, -34] I think only Gyuri has a chance of a successful career at acting out of the three