Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin ♥ Kim Go Eun, plot moves at a refreshing pace but the emotions are at a block
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+6,347, -53] Park Hae Jin at the end gave me goosebumps with his acting
2. [+3,725, -42] Wow.. today was the best acting yet by Park hae Jin. Finally we get to see that cancer Younggoni tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,116, -44] Ah, tomorrow's episode is going to make my heart flutter
4. [+938, -22] Seo Kang Joon's so good now that he has a character who fits him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He pulls off that rebel look perfectly
5. [+787, -14] Yoo Jung as a character makes your heart flutter, then scared of him, then feel bad for him..
6. [+776, -14] "Seol-ah, I'm not weird..."
Article: Kim Go Eun finds out about Park Hae Jin's strict control
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+513, -4] Sangchul sunbae, TA Heo, Nam Joo Yeon... none of them consider their own faults and just turn Yoo Jung into the bad guy...
2. [+492, -3] I hate how TA Heo doesn't even consider what he did wrong and acts like he's the victim while screaming the entire time!!!
3. [+420, -3] The people around her don't seem that normal either ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+50, -1] What I find fun about this drama is that... in the webtoon, readers thought Yoo Jung was a scary character that gave goosebumps with his actions.. but Park Hae Jin acting the character out makes his actions more understandable ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+49, -0] Yoo Jung was so scary at the end... he looked as if he was going to resort to violence ㅋㅋㅋ but everyone is so in love with Park Hae Jin that they're so forgiving about everything Yoo Jung does.. I don't remember people reacting like this to the webtoon.
6. [+37, -1] It broke my heart when he said "Seol-ah, I'm not weird"... It was everyone else who committed mistakes and blamed it on Yoo Jung, what's so wrong that he wants his debt paid back?! I get that Seol can be upset after finding out about her tuition and all but they're the ones who did wrong things first!!
7. [+31, -0] I find Yoo Jung's character understandable... everyone else around him is acting weird so he has to act accordingly to protect Seol...
8. [+26, -0] This drama is the best at picking scenes for the next episode preview
Article: 'Cheese' Seo Kang Joon and Lee Sung Kyung end up being the victims of child abuse
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+596, -33] Lee Sung Kyung's child actor was better than her
2. [+496, -8] Ah... when Seo Kang Joon looked shocked when he was about to hit her, he looked so handsome right there..
3. [+347, -4] Man, I remember the child actor from another drama and I know that this scene was supposed to be really sad but I still got pissed off seeing her
4. [+81, -5] Kim Go Eun got all the hate when castings were released but the real black hole ended up being Lee Sung Kyung...
5. [+60, -10] I didn't find her acting that over the top today... her ating was natural when Seo Kang Joon lifted his hand up and she flinched
1. [+807, -42] I cannot stand Lee Sung Kyung's over the top acting
2. [+371, -5] Can't believe a nuna like her has a dongsaeng like him..
3. [+338, -13] The character's such a trashy parasite..
4. [+238, -10] Everyone is so great except for this woman ㅠ please stop being so over the top
5. [+204, -4] I don't know why she's always twisting her mouth to the side like that..