Article: 'Heard It Through the Grapevine Show' reveals "Girl grou sponsor lists even list conditions of what happens when they get pregnant"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
Y-Star journalist Kim Moy Sung revealed on the topic of girl group sponsors, "I once met with a businessman who was offered a sponsor opportunity. He was given a list of female stars including girl groups according to a rank, which shocked me. Listed next to their names were how much they cost, along with the option to negotiate costs."
"The list went according to well known names at the top to famous girl groups at the bottom, and I noticed names of some who never really got any spotlight. What was more shocking was that in the contracts for these sponsors, it said that in the case of any of the women getting pregnant, they would be forced to get an abortion overseas, not in Korea. All expenses for that would be paid separately."
1. [+359, -9] Shows like this always like to claim that it's an "extreme minority" of the industry but they're only trying to defend their fellow people in the same line of work ㅋㅋㅋ They already know who's involved with who and letting all of the information out there is bad for their work too so they just reveal the tip of the iceberg and claim that it's only the extreme minority who's involved in this when we know it's not ㅋㅋ
2. [+317, -8] Everyone knows how dirty the industry is already, no?
3. [+241, -16] What a useless TV show... tsk tsk tsk
4. [+45, -8] I start suspecting any random nugu who starts shooting CFs, tons of media play, and gets drama and movie roles
5. [+38, -1] I doubt it's just an extreme minority... once someone just runs their mouth a bit, the gates of hell would probably open
6. [+34, -2] Sponsors have long been known to exist.. that's why celebrities are called luxury prostitutes.
7. [+30, -2] Girl groups are such young kids... why are adults using them like this ㅠㅠ
8. [+27, -2] Yeah, we all know... especially all those stars at the airport showing off their airport fashion, I bet some of them are off getting abortions overseas.
9. [+25, -2] Celebrities are just puppets to people in higher power... they must bark if they're ordered to bark.
10. [+14, -0] Can't imagine what kind of dirty lives exist underneath the flashy spotlight of the industry