Article: 'Honey voice' Jeff Bernat to hold a concert in Korea after 2 years 'confirmed'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+457, -5] This hyung's live singing is horrible ㅡㅡ
2. [+266, -2] His live is so bad
3. [+167, -1] Please practice your live singing tsk tsk
4. [+128, -2] He's a bad singer though... ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
5. [+113, -1] His live was disappointing but I like 'Call You Mine'
6. [+54, -0] It's so weird how he's more popular in Korea than anywhere else
7. [+39, -1] Only famous in Korea...
8. [+39, -2] This guy is a total womanizer. He refuses to hold hands with any men in the audience. When we were all in the front row waving our hands to get touched, he skipped two men to touch hands with the women next to them and then skipped another man. All of us sang along and cheered for him so hard but he treats us like this? I was really upset by him. I don't even listen to his songs anymore because I deleted all of them. Ugh, still pisses me off.
9. [+33, 0] I was so shocked after watching his live videos. I heard that only Koreans like him. It's so hard to tell the person singing live is the same person from your favorite song.
10. [+31, -0] His live is honestly abysmal