Article: Chinese governmet, "We never banned the activities of JYP's artists"
Source: Yonhap News via Daum
1. [+291, -9] Do you think we'll believe that!!! Ever since Brad Pitt shot his 'Seven Years in Tibet' movie in 1997, he hasn't been able to get his movies into Chinese theaters for the past 20 years!
2. [+256, -17] This has to be the first time to be so hated for holding your own country's flag ㅠ Poor Tzuyu
3. [+213, -13] ㅋㅋ Do they think we'll believe it if they deny it? Chinese netizens fought their battle, all the government had to do was row the boat
4. [+51, -4] JYP came out with a statement saying it was a misunderstanding and that they didn't know what was going on and Chinese netizens went crazy putting down JYP's artists and even canceling Nichkhun's schedule in China. So.... ????????????? His schedule was canceled, isn't that the truth?
5. [+46, -6] This issue is being reported overseas with lots of spotlight.. sentiment against China isn't that positive either. I think China needs to make the right choice now..
6. [+23, -1] Do they take us for fools?
7. [+21, -0] Basically.. three countries were played like fools to some old fart named Huang An.. ㅋㅋㅋ Has such a scandal ever happened in history? Accusing some minor without even the right to vote for fighting for independence ㅋㅋ Honestly, shouldn't the Chinese be embarrassed for even rallying with him? ㅋㅋ
8. [+18, -2] Nichkhun's broadcast schedule was canceled, though?
9. [+17, -1] I like how China is backing off now that other countries are criticizing them...
10. [+12, -0] I don't know why we bother adding Chinese members to our groups anyway. They either run away to China or run away to Taiwan to put down Korea and talk about how we're all plastic surgery.