Article: 'Cheese in the Trap' Kim Go Eun falls for Park Hae Jin's trap
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+695, -88] The drama's fun. Kim Go Eun's acting is alright. It would've been bad if she tried to replicate the original Hong Seol from the webtoon but she reinterpreted the character in her own way. Park Hae Jin's acting, of course, needs no words. The narration and the direction of the drama overall did well in bringing out the atmosphere of the webtoon. Nam Joo Hyuk's a cutie too. Lee Sung Kyung needs to tone down the power in her acting though.
2. [+656, -25] Park Hae Jin is pretty much a duplicate of Yoo Jung from the webtoon. Even Kim Sang Chul and his despicable actions are straight out of the webtoon.
3. [+510, -45] Wow, he's exactly the same as Yoo Jung! Kim Go Eun did better than I thought as well and I love the supporting cast! I'm so glad that he was cast for Yoo Jung though, thank you for that ㅠㅠ
4. [+66, -2] Yoo Jung and Eun Taek are synchronized 100% to their characters... I can't even imagine who else but Park Hae Jin could've played Yoo Jung.
5. [+57, -4] I was worried because of all the controversy before I started watching and while I noticed some differences between the webtoon, I found it fun. Yoo Jung is pretty much 100% in character... I just hope fans of the original webtoon won't cause a fuss. The drama seems like it'll do well on its own!
Article: 'Cheese' fans worry not, the pilot episode proves to be fun
Source: Joy news via Naver
1. [+455, -39] I love you, tvN~ Kyah~~~ proves that you should always wait until you see it with your own two eyes
2. [+486, -61] So Kim Go Eun wasn't the problem after all ㅋㅋㅋ it was Baek Inha...
3. [+375, -40] I didn't have any expectations going into it so I found it fun ㅋㅋㅋ I just thought Lee Sung Kyung's acting was a bit cringe...
4. [+259, -28] It's totally fun..
5. [+82, -8] Park Hae Jin performed up to expectations, Kim Go Eun performed above, and Lee Sung Kyung disappointed with her unstable acting and fish hook looking lips. I'm sure no one expected Kim Sang Chul, however...
1. [+2,500, -58] Park Hae Jin is so cool
2. [+1,654, -53] The acting for the woman playing Nam JOo Yeon is more awkward than Kim Go Eun
3. [+1,040, -48] If someone had stolen a test sheet like Nam Joo Hyuk did... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ couldn't ever happen in real lifem so forced..
4. [+1,063, -57] Just don't expect it to be the same as the webtoon
5. [+797, -53] The drama messes with you, like it makes you want to look forward to it while at the same time you don't ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+404, -19] It was better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ Park Hae Jin is so handsome
2. [+388, -35] Kim Go Eun did better than I thought and Kim Sung Kyung didn't match her character when I thought she would
3. [+236, -14] The pilot episode was fun
4. [+123, -4] People who've already read the webtoon will obviously have a better understanding of the complexity of their relationships but for the rest of us watching it for the first time on drama, it's still a refreshing view ㅋㅋ
5. [+124, -6] I was wondering how Kim Go Eun would pull Hong Seol off and she did it in her own way~ she was good
Article: Lee Sung Kyung makes first appearance as a gold digger 'powerful'
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+441, -33] She's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but her acting is a bit... too much? Like she's trying too hard.. ㅠㅠ so much forced power in her acting!!! Drama was still better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+363, -18] She lifts open her eyes too hard ㅋ
3. [+280, -33] Thought her eyeballs were going to pop out of her head...... but she was still gorgeous, looking forward to more :)
4. [+50, -9] Her acting made me so uncomfortable the entire time ㅠㅠ it looked so unnatural because of how much power she was forcing in it. And her lips and eyes are pushed up way too much.. ㅋㅋ I think she needs to calm it down a bit
5. [+42, -7] The drama's fun and Kim Go Eun's acting is great... but Lee Sung Kyung's acting bothered me ㅠㅠ her smirks are so forced, her line delivery makes me uncomfortable...
6. [+35, -5] She just needs to keep her eyeballs in their sockets and she'll be fine. Her visuals are 100% synchronized to the character but she keeps forcing these facial expressions that make her eyes pop out. Makes me scared.
1. [+544, -30] Her visuals are perfectly Baek Inha but her acting is so awkward...
2. [+399, -19] Face is Baek Inha but her voice tone is awkward
3. [+439, -40] Ah... I don't thinks he was right for this.. her acting is way too over the top
4. [+242, -17] She's just reading her lines off of the script, hard to focus with her acting
5. [+97, -5] What to do about her acting ㅠㅠ she just forces her eyes up so hard.. Seo Kang Joon is natural but Lee Sung Kyung is so over the top and her tone is unnatural too ㅠㅠ
Article: Cheese in the Trap, visual siblings Lee Sung Kyung and Seo Kang Joon ask viewers to catch the drama
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+605, -22] Wow, look at their pupils
2. [+594, -26] Their eye colors aren't very common but they look exactly the same!!!
3. [+393, -20] Such pretty eye colors
4. [+47, -3] Sung Kyung-ssi needs to change up her tone a bit... you can tell she's forcing herself to be Baek Inha.. but I'm sure she'll improve. Loving the drama so far!
5. [+43, -5] Lee Sung Kyung's acting makes me cringe ㅜㅜ sad to see the drama have an acting hole in it
6. [+42, -1] Kim Go Eun was unexpectedly the one better at acting ㅋㅋㅋ but I enjoyed the episode. I'm a fan of the webtoon but the drama's alright. Save for Baek Inha's cringeworthy acting ㅜㅜ