Ryeowook to release first solo album in 11 years


Article: [Exclusive] Ryeowook to release his first debut album in 11 years... to continue Kyuhyun's success

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+404, -16] Let's hit daebak this year, Ryeowook fighting

2. [+279, -10] Huul ㅠㅠ daebak ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+255, -1] Oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll support your solo ㅠㅠ can't believe you're getting a solo ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+232, -8] Hnng ㅠㅠ finally our sunshine oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+234, -11] It's about time!!! SM needs to give more support to Super Junior!

6. [+48, -3] I'm confident he'll do well~~~~

7. [+37, -1] I've been waiting for this day

8. [+32, -0] Wow, congratulations~ compared to other members of the vocal line with Kyuhyun and Yesung, Ryeowook never got the recognition for his talents. I hope that this is his chance to get famous. Can't wait!

9. [+25, -0] Daebak.. ㅋㅋㅋ I expected Yesung and then Ryeowook next so this is more surprising ㅋㅋ either way, just happy to see him out~

-