Article: 'Music Bank' TEEN TOP beats out Suzy x Baekhyun for #1
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+2,127, -343] Personally really sad that Suzy and Baekhyun didn't win #1 but.. ㅜ congratulations to TEEN TOP and their fans regardless!
2. [+1,716, -270] Suzy Baekhyun fan here but good job to TEEN TOP! Always glad to see talented singers ㅎㅎ sad for Suzy and Baekhyun though ㅠㅠ
3. [+1,357, -218] Congratulations on the win, 'Warning Sign' daeak
4. [+1,181, -181] Not a TEEN TOP fan but they're a group I always hoped the best for so congratulations on the win~
5. [+703, -141] I'm grateful to all the TEEN TOP fans who stayed with the group even after they started being called the 'demolished group' or the 'has-beens'. All of the fans who left the fandom to join BTS, EXO, or Seventeen have no right to tell TEEN TOP fans that they're has-beens now. Your new favorite idols may be more popular than TEEN TOP now but their fans are more amazing for sticking by them than band wagoning new groups all the time.
6. [+388, -37] Male idols are generally stronger in album sales while female idols are stronger digitally. TEEN TOP released two versions of their album this time and had a fan signing the first week of their comeback to raise album sales. As a result, TEEN TOP hit one of the highest first week sales. Their fans are also keeping up with streaming their digital songs but the public's interest also plays a role in digital song ranks so it's hard for male idols to get a high digital rank. 'Music Bank' reflects album sales more than any other music show so it's one of the reasons why a song can win #1 even when their song is low on the digital charts.
7. [+436, -57] Congratulations!!! Their new song is totally my taste!! Wishing them more luck :-)
8. [+490, -76] I honestly really like TEEN TOP's song