Lizzy surprises with her thin legs at lunar variety filming


Article: Lizzy's '44 size' body completed with her girl group meal plan

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+322, -34] She's too thin... but still pretty

2. [+247, -22] Orange Caramel came to perform at our school festival and the girls were so outgoing and smiley ㅋㅋㅋ I'm the same age as them but became their fan

3. [+219, -32] She used to be really cute before... but something about her has changed. Looks a bit intimidating and kind of like a nameless shopping mall model...

4. [+12, -1] Made me feel bad when she cried for winning #1 for the first time on 'Sugarman' ㅡ.ㅡ;;;; Orange Caramel had so many good songs, didn't realize they never won #1...

5. [+11, -3] I guess men and women really do view things differently. I thought her old body was thin enough already and prettier looking... she's so thin now that I don't see any charm in her.

6. [+11, -0] She looks like a light match... ㅡㅡ too thin ㅠㅠ

7. [+9, -1] I looked up OC's videos on YouTube and I assumed that Nana would be the thinnest until I saw Lizzy's legs and was shocked... all bones

8. [+9, -2] Thought Lizzy would get more popular for her saturi until she got buried by Jung Eunji ㅋ

9. [+9, -4] I heard she's anorexic

10. [+8, -0] Her legs look like they'd snap

-