Article: 'One Night' Tahiti Jisoo reps reveal, "There are more sponsor requests asking to meet with Jisoo"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+3,738, -38] A group we've never heard of gets this many sponsor requests, I wonder how much more other celebrities receive then...
2. [+3,184, -45] The broker probably thought that he could target some unpopular, broke idol and she'd take the bait because she needs the money but she ended up being an upright daughter of a detective ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,230, -27] I guess the industry truly is a place dirtier than we could imagine...
4. [+341, -3] I doubt they're going to catch the culprit... look at the investigations into Jang Ja Yeon's regretful death, nothing came of it
5. [+279, -7] I bet 50% of the celebrities take up these offers as part time jobs ㅋㅋ the industry is so polarized, the deal has to sound appealing to them
6. [+262, -6] She really loses nothing from this. She gets her name out there, her group's name out there, all in one go.
7. [+251, -3] No matter how big of a detective works on this case, I don't think anything will come of it.
8. [+150, -1] When you see some nugu idol debut out of a nugu agency without any connections randomly get into music festivals and shows, you can pretty much guarantee they're being sponsored. The industry is just that dirty.
9. [+132, -4] I bet a lot of rookies are offered sponsors, especially rookie girl groups. They're all so pretty with great bodies, sponsors can have their choice and pick em out. Ugh, gross.
10. [+128, -3] It's not only celebrities who get these offers but any pretty looking non-celebrity too. Tsk tsk at these men.
11. [+122, -1] Jang Ja Yeon's scandal has proven that investigations will come to nothing if it's connected to people higher up.
12. [+117, -3] I see some celebrities who get into constant scandals but still manage to keep their careers afloat by looking pretty in bed for some rich man ㅋㅋ even when they have their own boyfriends ㅋㅋ
13. [+127, -7] It's usually the smaller agencies that accept sponsor offers, not the bigger agencies. And there are a lot more male idols who have sponsors than you'd think.
Article: 'One Night in TV Entertainment' to uncover the reality behind celebrity sponsors
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+240, -1] As if they'll get anywhere with their investigations when we still haven't been able to uncover everything that's happened with Jang Ja Yeon's scandal
2. [+223, -1] I'd rather the TV show 'The Its Know' cover it...
3. [+150, -1] I doubt this show can uncover anything
4. [+78, -2] How can we trust this show? They're a show that covers celebrity news, how do we know that they're not just working with celebrities to say "We don't know anything about it~" when it's all just a cover up in the end?
5. [+22, -0] The roots of this issue should've been ripped out with Jang Ja Yeon's scandal
6. [+11, -0] It'll probably just be a 10 minute special for the show, I doubt they'll uncover much. I wonder how all the idols and actresses who've accepted sponsors feel about this now? I don't care what people do as long as they don't get caught doing it. I think it'd throw up if I found out that my favorite celebrity debuted through a sponsor. Let's leave clean lives, people!!
7. [+10, -0] Laughable that a celebrity news show is going to uncover anything on this issue. I bet even this show is sponsored by the rich men up above. You often hear celebrities talk about how they have to be good to a PD to get opportunities...