Pann: Dohee works with Sulli's photographer
1. [+266, -3] Why do idols keep working with this photographer? I seriously hate him
2. [+258, -5] I feel so turned off by these photos... Maybe because I'm a woman? ㅋㅋㅋ Do men like these types of photos? The women look like they're trying to make themselves seem innocent, like they don't know anything that's going on while their poses are super erotic... sigh
3. [+257, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So the photographer's name is Rotta? Just missing the ri from rorita, no?
4. [+85, -17] Scared that the lolita image is being normalized because of IU
5. [+84, -3] So this photographer calls his concept the 'sexy beauty of a female child' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't this the same photographer who took an upskirt shot of a Japanese high school student and put it on the internet? How are lolita concepts like this considered normal at all?
6. [+49, -4] Hate on him for his lolita concept all you want but this photographer's photobooks are always sold out
7. [+47, -0] Milky white skin, blushed cheeks, dazed out eyes, shorts as tight as panties, skin exposed under the breast... I hate fake concepts like this.
8. [+44, -1] You guys were right, Rotta himself said on a TV show that his name is short for 'lolita otaku'
9. [+42, -1] Please stop selling pedophilia as a product. This is trash.
10. [+41, -0] This photographer's pictures are all like this... he's less provocative when working with celebrities but if you check out his Instagram, it's a mess.