Article: Tired Hani, returns to the airport looking fatigued
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+729, -221] Looks like make up with darker colors is a necessity for Hani ㅜㅜ She looks cheap with natural make up like this ㅠㅠ
2. [+645, -64] It really must be difficult for her lately, she always used to be smiling but it looks like she doesn't have an ounce of strength anymore
3. [+512, -76] I think it's because we're all used to her smiling with bangs but she looks tired with them swept to the side and blank faced like this. She still looks pretty, though.
4. [+53, -20] Pretty
5. [+50, -37] I can see why she said her nickname is the bald eagle now
Article: 'Did she fight with Junsu?' Hani looks depleted of energy
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+732, -22] Journalist-nim;;;; Please don't write titles like this
2. [+587, -21] Seriously, read that title ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The journalist's imagination is laughable
3. [+490, -20] That article title, tsk tsk
4. [+18, -3] I like how the girls are dressed so simply ㅋ unlike SNSD, I can barely tell if they're at a fashion show or the airport anymore
5. [+12, -2] I remember when Lee Seung Gi and Yoona's dating news came out, their article titles were a mess too..
Article: 'Radio Star' Hani, "I wanted to be honest with my confession to dating Junsu for my fans"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+700, -79] When she was talking about how they started dating so carefully, you could tell how much of a match they are for each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel so bad for her having to deal with these journalists who are writing stupid titles like 'Junsu's girlfriend', 'Did she fight with Junsu?' ㅜㅜ
2. [+530, -122] Didn't Dispatch confess for her?
3. [+269, -32] She said on the show that her agency suggested she not go on 'Radio Star' but she wanted to go on the show to tell her fans honestly what happened. Dispatch releasing the news has nothing to do with it. She's saying 'Radio Star' was her honest decision to come out.
4. [+48, -8] I felt bad for her when she said that she was afraid that her relationship would bring a negative effect to her members and everyone in her company who has worked hard all this time, and that she's sorry to all her fans and Junsu's. She's such a young and pretty person and yet she's being treated like a criminal for being in a perfectly normal relationship..
5. [+45, -15] Hani spoke very eloquently
6. [+45, -16] Uhhh.. Kyuhyun really didn't even open his mouth.. hilarious
1. [+5,630, -374] Very eloquent with her words...
2. [+4,117, -245] You can tell how careful she's being with her actions ㅠ but she still spoke truthfully
3. [+3,256, -244] She was so nervous all throughout ㅠㅠ still looked cute though
4. [+2,630, -221] It's so easy to tell how nervous she is... find strength
5. [+533, -52] Kyuhyun and Junsu are actually close ㅋㅋㅋ They even went to a musical together, and Kyuhyun has a picture of it. He's probably acting like they're not close because it's 'Radio Star'.
6. [+568, -69] You can tell with every word that Hani deeply cares for Junsu. He must be good to her.
7. [+524, -71] Her agency is so powerless that she couldn't even reject the 'Radio Star' offer ㅠ she looked so nervous, I felt bad
8. [+504, -75] I'm a Junsu fan but I felt bad with how nervous she looked. She spoke eloquently though, and I'm grateful for that..
Article: 'Radio Star' Hani, "Kim Junsu is a fashion terrorist? He looks cool to me"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+230, -45] Kyuhyun couldn't talk about Junsu because of SM and the other guests on the show for some reason wouldn't talk about him either. What was even the point of having them on the show? Meanwhile Kangin's allowed on TV shows like 'Abnormal Summit' to talk about how he peed on the street;;;
2. [+187, -25] I'm more jealous of Hani's friend than Hani ㅋㅋ She was his fan and now he's her friend's boyfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+184, -83] The episode was so boring today aside from the talk about Hani's dating news. The most boring episode in a while. How can even the gagmen be boring.
4. [+44, -9] I know this might sound selfish of me or like I'm a hardcore fan but I was happy to at least hear about Junsu on a TV show like this ㅠㅠ it was so frustrating to have to deal with TV shows flat out refuse to talk about him... I hope he and Hani have a long, quiet relationship together.
5. [+17, -18] They're in love, what would she not find handsome on him... but I tuned in to the show to watch Hani's outgoing, tomboyish image but she looked so stiff and nervous...!
1. [+223, -15] SM is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ Is Kim Junsu considered Voldemort to them? ㅋㅋㅋ He shut his mouth the minute Junsu's name was mentioned
2. [+207, -20] I agree with the best reply ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way Kyuhyun was acting made me realize that SM is indeed exerting their power on these shows ㅋㅋㅋ Ugh... at least Hani spoke so eloquently despite it all, makes me support her more! She was so careful with her words, so shy.. made my own heart flutter.
3. [+164, -29] This episode made me fall for Hani. Pretty face, eloquent speaker, good singer.
4. [+47, -6] Hani spoke with a genuine tone to her words, I liked it
5. [+34, -6] So why didn't Kyuhyun act like he did with Goo Hara, speaking all loud and boisterously. Why'd he suddenly go mute? ㅋㅋ
1. [+270, -23] I've been his fan since junior high too.. but even after 8 years ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my love is one that was unrequited
2. [+229, -21] I think she spoke as eloquently as she could..!! Makes me support her more
3. [+197, -46] Kim Junsu could dress himself in rainbow clothes and still look alright...
4. [+30, -3] I like that she's honest enough to confess it like this on a TV show instead of hiding it like a certain someone
5. [+17, -4] I'm a Junsu fan for 13 years and support Hani too and I think she handled it in a very clean and mature manner today. I always thought she looked very caring and nice :)
1. [+6,306, -231] She spoke eloquently, have a long lasting relationship!!
2. [+5,304, -168] Hani was very mature with how she handled it today. I'm glad that it seems like two upstanding people are in a relationship together.
3. [+3,518, -169] I like that she's honest
4. [+2,423, -123] She handled it in a fun way ^-^ supporting both!!
5. [+763, -40] I felt bad that she was trying so hard to make sure that every word she spoke wasn't a mistake and how much she was looking out for others so that they weren't affected by what she said. She still looked so pretty to me and I know that it's with an attitude like that that her popularity won't end as a one hit wonder. I wish her continued success.
Article: 'Radio Star' Hani and Kyuhyun, in the same position after all? Difficult to talk about Kim Junsu's name
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+287, -14] ㅋㅋㅋ It was quite hilarious ㅋㅋ but just because their agencies are fighting doesn't mean they're fighting too. They're actually close in private, just like how Kim Heechul and Jaejoong meet privately too~
2. [+162, -10] Junsu went to see Kyuhyun's musical recently
3. [+202, -28] Can we see JYJ on TV already ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+31, -1] SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ An awkward situation all around for both Hani and Kyuhyun ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+23, -7] Hani and Junsu's dating news is getting all the spotlight but the bigger issue right now is that Kim Junsu won #1 in popularity votes and wasn't invited to the Seoul Music Awards... we voted for a month to get him on TV and yet this happened ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just hope that everyone knows that us fans tried really hard to get him up on that stage ㅠㅠㅠ and yet the only thing he's ever mentioned for on TV is for dating Hani... If not for Hani though, I guess we wouldn't have had any opportunity to talk about this other than through shows like 'EBS Space'.. Junsu fighting