Suzy and Baekhyun release collab song 'Dream'


Article: Sweet gazes, romantic vocals... the chemistry between Suzy and Baekhyun's 'Dream'

Source: TV Report via Daum

1. [+143, -36] Even as a woman, Suzy looks so pretty in a simple way.. I can see the hearts of men falling for her.

2. [+113, -27] They match so well.. You can see honey dripping out of Baekhyun's eyes when he looks at her ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+88, -21] Suzy, I'm going to stream 'Dream'~ ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -14] Found out for the first time today that their voices match this well..

5. [+44, -16] Oh my; this is just too pretty ㅠㅠ Baekhyun's hair color and Suzy's blouse... and the color tone of the music video is so pretty too

6. [+36, -16] Can a song be this sweet ㅋㅋ Suzy's so pretty, just melting my ears right now ㅋㅋ I hope the song hits daebak ㅋㅋ

7. [+15, -5] Does Baekhyun have lipstick on?

8. [+19, -10] The song goes straight for the heart~ sweet voices

-

Source: Naver

1. [+250, -23] Baekhyun and Suzy, both of them are melting me with their voices ㅠㅠ

2. [+176, -15] Song's really good!!

3. [+199, -28] The reactions to the song are so nice! It's doing well on the charts and all of the communities are praising Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠ I hope the song wins #1 on a music show

4. [+207, -31] The combination of these two is the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Suzy has a lot of female fans too! I love both

5. [+240, -44] As a male, I find Baekhyun charming. Good singer too.

-