Article: [Exclusive] Hwang Jung Eum to get married in February... to steel company CEO Lee Young Don
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+8,651, -53] Seeing stuff like this makes me realize that there's a separate person you're meant to marry in the world..
2. [+4,768, -59] No one knows how a relationship will end up until you actually are in the wedding hall with them
3. [+3,427, -43] Shows that it doesn't matter how long you're dating someone if you're fated to someone else...
4. [+1,985, -59] Hul!??????????????
5. [+2,166, -334] I feel like women have it easier in settling down quickly..
6. [+1,027, -11] I noticed that people who come out of long relationships tend to get married straight after in their next relationship. Not only celebrities but the rest of us too.
7. [+910, -14] There are some relationships that don't work even if you date 6 years and some that work even in just 6 months.
8. [+843, -46] Shows how much of a different ball game marriage is, even in a relationship for 9 years.. it's barely been a year since she broke up ㅋ
1. [+1,005, -28] I guess it's true when people say that you're always fated for someone in marriage and it doesn't necessarily mean it's the person you've been dating for the longest
2. [+700, -32] Proves you never know how a couple will end up until they're actually in the wedding hall.. congratulations~!~!
3. [+622, -81] So she's getting married to the person she had dating rumors with. Have a happy life~ but is she pregnant? I feel like this marriage is fast news since their dating news came out.
4. [+63, -13] So I guess we'll be hearing news of her child birth around July then
5. [+63, -5] Kim Yong Joon is dating someone new as well but it must feel weird for him still
6. [+43, -4] Most of the people who come out of long relationships end up getting married fast in their next one
1. [+1,152, -55] As they say, you're fated to marry someone who doesn't necessarily have to be someone you always thought it'd be. No matter how long you date someone, if you weren't fated for them, it just won't work out. Have a happy life ^^
2. [+701, -29] Fast
3. [+544, -58] Congrats, congrats, have a happy life~
4. [+363, -37] Her ex-boyfriend paved a road for her to survive and her current boyfriend is paving a road for her future~
5. [+270, -32] She's quite the success story for someone who started on 'WGM' with $0 in her bank account ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+229, -10] Gotta marry them chaebols...
7. [+207, -35] What does her past matter, anyway.... we all have pasts. Congratulations, be happy~
8. [+115, -25] What a success story. From being the third most popular member in Sugar who was always envious of Ahyoomi and Park Soo Jin to now this..