Article: Kim Do Hoon, "Which idol will trend in 2016? Mamamoo"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
Journalist Lee Hye Rin: "Seventeen. I think that they'll do well if they get the right opportunities." Kim Shin Young, "They're all close friends without any of the seniority stuff and they follow one another's opinions well. They have great teamwork."
Kim Do Hoon: "My own group Mamamoo. I'm personally mindful of Twice and Girlfriend."
Lyricist Hwang Suk Jin: "Lovelyz. They're friends who work hard and have good songs."
Kim Shin Young: "I like Monsta X. They're pitted as competition with Seventeen and people are trying to see which one will be the next Block B. There's a member named Jooheon and his energy is no joke. He reminds me of Mamamoo's Whasa. He looks mean but he's a softie on the inside."
1. [+3,355, -30] Kim Do Hoon is Mamamoo's producer and CEO ㅋㅋ
2. [+2,083, -38] Naughty promoting your own artist like that ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,848, -28] I skimmed the article and came in to comment thank you but he ended up being their CEO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,252, -75] Do well this year, Mamamoo~ um oh ah ye~
5. [+260, -21] A peculiar case for Mamamoo in that they didn't get popular off of a variety or their song but just on being talented alone...
6. [+206, -14] Obviously he named Mamamoo because he produced them but I know for sure that Mamamoo is going to hit it big
7. [+211, -18] You can't deny that Mamamoo are great singers
8. [+195, -13] I wonder where Kim Do Hoon even found those members? All so talented and bursting with charms
9. [+156, -6] There's nothing wrong with promoting your own artist but it's hilarious to think that he actually named them ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+79, -5] I do honestly think Mamamoo will do great this year, they certainly have the talent for it
11. [+58, -4] It really is crazy how Mamamoo didn't get popular in the traditional ways by blowing up on a variety show or their song itself getting huge... they really just got here on their own pure skills + beagle charms ㅋㅋㅋ 'Um Oh Ah Ye' really put them on the charts since they were never even considered for girl group battles back then but now they're on par with many of them ㅋㅋㅋ I've never seen a rookie group get up there just on pure talent alone