Article: Stellar, "We came back with an innocent sexy concept that can be enjoyed by all, a concept that feels like we're 'your girlfriend'"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+791, -22] I feel bad for them. They know that they won't get any attention if they don't come out with sexy concepts so they keep doing it...
2. [+559, -21] I looked at their teasers and they were far from 'innocent' sexy... Weren't those pictures of a girl wearing Peko chan panties Stellar?? It breaks my heart, honestly ㅠㅠ Their name's already out there, I think they do something more feminine and fit for their age!!! I support you!
3. [+303, -17] Good idea... They're already pretty kids, no need to put them in provocative clothes with erotic dance moves. I always felt bad for them knowing that they were that desperate to be popular. Their songs are actually not that bad..! I wish them luck this time
4. [+279, -23] As soon as I saw their teasers, I just knew that they were fully down the sexy concept path, I don't know what they're talking about 'innocent' for ㅋㅋ
5. [+213, -28] The members are well known for taking care of their fans, it's sad that they aren't more popular
6. [+62, -4] You can't say stuff like that while releasing teasers of you just in panties... I do hope they escape their agency some day, I feel bad for them
7. [+42, -3] Can you say that after you put some pants on... are they wearing panties or what
8. [+40, -3] I noticed that their teasers were lolita inspired Japanese gravure looking stuff... how is that at all 'girlfriend' or 'innocent' concept? Their agency is so weird.. I doubt they'd let their own daughter do a concept like this.
9. [+28, -1] What kind of a 'girlfriend' dresses like this... their teasers look like Japanese AV.
10. [+16, -0] What they're saying is the complete opposite of their teasers ㅋㅋ
Article: Stellar comes back with an 'approachable' sexiness, not an 'excessive' sexiness
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+307, -14] These kids honestly didn't do anything wrong, it's their damn agency that's blinded by money who's putting them in concepts like this ㅡㅡ
2. [+137, -10] Find strength, Stellar.. I'm a Fiestar fan myself but I feel bad for Stellar.. I'm sure you'll see the light soon!
3. [+136, -20] I wonder what 'approachable' sexiness means
4. [+96, -15] Their agency picks the concept but the girls are the ones who take the hate
5. [+18, -2] The group's an unfortunate example of what happens when you sell people as products. I'm sure they never imagined this is what they'd be wearing when they were trainees preparing for debut.