Yoo In Na reveals she gained 3 kg for her role transformation


Article: 'Happy Ending' Yoo In Na talks about her shocking transformation "I gained 3 kg and stopped wearing fake eyelashes"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+409, -15] So shocking that I fell out of my chair

2. [+317, -24] Don't bother unless you can transform as hard as Hyejin did at the beginning of 'She Was Pretty'~

3. [+255, -7] She's going to need to gain at least 10 kg for us to be able to tell a difference

4. [+28, -4] 3 kg... barely a difference...

5. [+20, -3] I can gain 3 kg in a day if I wanted to...;;;;;;

6. [+18, -5] 3 kg is not shocking at all, you're going to need to gain at least 30 kg to be considered a shocking transformation

7. [+13, -0] One thing people who've gotten work done have in common is that they'll look like they're in their twenties and all of a sudden randomly start looking like they're in their forties. She looks like an ajumma in her forties who's taken care of herself with a side of botox as a hobby.

8. [+10, -1] Nothing shocking about this

-

Source: Naver

1. [+81, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ That's sure a lot of weight you've gained ㅋㅋㅋ Ridiculous

2. [+62, -1] 3 kg? ㅠ That's supposed to make you 'ugly'? What a joke ㅠ

3. [+36, -1] This suddenly angers me...

4. [+30, -1] I gain 3 kg after a meal

5. [+23, -1] Just 3 kg...?

-