Article: Rumors of Son Heung Min's father strictly reprimanding him to break up with Yoo So Young? Will they become Romeo and Juliet?
Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate
Rumors say that once his father found out he was dating Yoo So Young, he strictly reprimanded him to stay focused on his athletic career instead of dating women, and Son Heung Min is known to follow his parent's orders.
1. [+445, -20] If he's going to date at all, at least stick to one person for a long time or just focus on your athletic career. He seriously goes through so many women.
2. [+365, -15] He started as a substitute player and now he's substituting woman after woman
3. [+292, -7] Hmm... I understand that he's young and wants to date but he's in a situation where he's received the biggest career opportunity of his life... I'm sure he'll know which is more important once time passes...
4. [+50, -4] Both his parents and himself are idiots. The father for still meddling in his son's dating business when he's over 20 years old and himself for not being able to hold down a relationship for longer than a few months and going around to woman after woman after sleeping with them, tsk tsk.
5. [+46, -3] Makes Park Ji Sung seem more amazing. When he was in Man U, he spent his time focused on soccer at the height of his career, never got into any dating rumors, and then got married after retirement.
6. [+37, -2] He's 25 years old and still a papa's boy~~;;
7. [+32, -4] Minah, Yoo So Young, who's next once he gets back to Korea? I'm jealous
8. [+28, -2] What a casanova, can't even hold down a relationship... I've noticed with soccer players that it's usually the players who don't get into dating scandals who give the best results like Ahn Jung Hwan and Park Ji Sung.
9. [+25, -0] Can you please stop sleeping around with female celebrities ㅡㅡ
10. [+22, -4] I don't think his father understands that it's just who his low class son is, don't blame the girls he's dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ