Article: "Adopt me too" Dok2 gives his family an expensive gift of Rolexes
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,547, -242] What's so wrong about becoming successful and buying his own family an expensive watch;;; are you guys just jealous....
2. [+1,178, -533] Seeing Dok2 makes me realize how much more amazing G-Dragon is. No matter how rich Dok2 is, he probably doesn't earn even 1/10 of how much G-Dragon does.
3. [+916, -480] I wish Lee Gun Hee would show off his wealth to Dok2 for once and shut this attention seeker up for good
4. [+96, -20] Just because he's in a different income bracket from the rest of you doesn't mean he's any different. He likes showing off on Facebook what he ate and what clothes he bought like the rest of you do ㅋㅋ
5. [+65, -20] A close dongsaeng of mine is an heir to a huge company and he never shows off his wealth. He loves eating street ddukbokgi because it's cheap and delicious.. but you just know that something about him is rich without him having to show it off. Dok2's the type who has to show it off for people to recognize his wealth..
6. [+55, -11] He went from growing up poor to rich so he makes his wealth too obvious...
7. [+50, -5] Can't we be more understanding? He grew up poor, of course he'd want to show off that he's made it now. I know a girl in my neighborhood whose dad owned a small cellphone store but once they won a lottery, she started uploading pictures of Chanel, Gucci, and Burberry to her SNS ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+38, -5] So jealous... I wish I was rich enough to show it off like this.....
9. [+37, -9] There's nothing wrong with making your own money and spending it however you want but he just shows it off way too much. He's exactly how new money tend to act.
10. [+32, -6] He really seems to have a lot of pent up feelings about money, especially with how he has his money on display in his home. I understand to an extent but he's a star in the public eye now and he should refrain from acting like this now.
1. [+1,652, -101] Who is he... and why is he only ever in the news for tacky issues like this
2. [+1,532, -39] Dok2-ya, don't show off your wealth too much~~ the world is a scary place
3. [+723, -17] He acts like those new rich Chinese people
4. [+540, -6] Every single article about him is about him showing off his wealth... is that all there is to him? Why can't he just keep quiet about him ㅋㅋ
5. [+471, -14] Who is this Dok2 kid???? I'm just a curious man in his mid forties. As for the rest of us mothers and fathers who are struggling to pay for their children's education, let's find strength! ^^
6. [+252, -1] Who cares if he has money when he doesn't have the status to back it up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+243, -2] It's like when those black rappers in America become rich after growing up poor and want to show it off in all the ways they can
8. [+214, -2] If he grew up poor, he should know how it feels for other poor people to see pictures like this and how empty it makes them