Article: Bae Doona is the first Korean model for 'Louis Vuitton "Captivated by individuality"
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+650, -22] Bae Doona definitely has a unique aura about her. No wonder foreigners are always drawn to her... and she looks daebak in real life too, the cameras don't do her justice ㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+561, -32] I'm proud of her but she looks so... tacky in this picture ㅠㅠ Please take prettier pictures of her
3. [+354, -21] Best actress when it comes to charms. There's just something so mysterious to her that transcends simply being pretty.
4. [+22, -1] When brands look for models, they don't look for someone who's just pretty since you can find pretty people anywhere -_-;;; you have to have a charm for you for people to look at the ad a couple times ㅋ
5. [+14, -2] I heard foreigners find faces like her pretty...
6. [+8, -3] Her mysterious aura seems to work both in Asia and broad. I've loved her since she was a magazine model ㅠ
7. [+6, -1] Proud of her
8. [+6, -0] What is this, some nineties concept? Why does it look so tacky...
9. [+6, -3] I wonder why she doesn't work in Korea more. Waste of her talent.
10. [+5, -0] She looks photoshopped on in this picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ