Article: Big Bang's Seungri files lawsuit against female singer for 2 billion in real estate scam
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+617, -28] No matter how negative Seungri's image is, he's still a victim in this who was scammed out of 2 billion won. The victim should not be targeted in this. Obviously he can make that back in a few Big Bang concerts but imagine the shock of being scammed out of someone you trusted.
2. [+480, -14] Shin Eun Sung debuted in 2003 and released two albums. In the news bit with her music video scene, it's the same scene from her 'Bye Bye' music video.
3. [+352, -11] Hul, daebak. Whoever this Shin-ssi is, why would she do something so stupid? Pay it back, it's not good to get famous like this tsk tsk.
4. [+35, -1] She's named Shin Eun Sung... she was just a flash in the pan but she was quite popular back during her peak.
5. [+29, -3] So she goes from being known as Jang Soo Won's ex-girlfriend to a scammer now... all she ever shot was ero pictorials and now that people don't care about her, she resorts to scamming
1. [+1,854, -56] He's been making that money since he was 17, how could you just scam him like that. Who is it even?
2. [+1,482, -74] And he still found it in him to open charity events and donate money... the shock must be big for him, I hope he resolves this.
3. [+1,195, -26] It's Shin Eun Sung. You can check the blurred out music video in the news bit with her actual music video.
4. [+480, -28] Shin-ssi??? Who is that...
5. [+216, -7] That's actually really ballsy of this stupid b*tch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how did she think she could get away with a top level idol and a Big Bang member to boot?
1. [+3,227, -91] How is it fair that the victim's name is released to the media like this but the person at fault is hidden away? And why is YG, who is always going on about what a family they are, not doing anything about this? Even if this lawsuit is Seungri's personal issue, it's no longer his personal issue once it's exposed to the media and he's getting hateful comments about it. The agency needs to step up for him.
2. [+1,937, -59] I hope he gets his money back
3. [+1,755, -26] It's Shin Eun Sung, you can search it up. Debuted in 2003 and has two albums.
4. [+384, -24] Ugh, look at YG's reaction... they're talking as if this issue is a stranger's. So mean.
5. [+344, -27] Seungri seriously didn't let any of this show or affect him even during the world tour. It was his birthday and he still went through with his concert and communicated with fans on SNS while doing volunteer work. I don't know why YG always puts Seungri on the backburner. If this had happened to GD, I wonder if they would've called it a personal issue too. I hope Seungri wins.
Article: YG reps, "We will be taking joint action on Seungri's lawsuit"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1,685, -15] Of course... 2 billion is a lot of money. It's Shin Eun Sung, right???
2. [+1,078, -18] If Shin Eun Sung doesn't have that money in her bank account, he 100% won't be getting it back
3. [+933, -38] Her name should've been released already, what has YG been doing while Seungri's name has been all over Naver already?
4. [+720, -59] Oooh, let's go YG! Fighting Seungri! Hoping for the best!
5. [+180, -6] I wonder how much he trusted her that he invested 2 billion won.... so mean of her. I'm so happy that YG is taking joint action with him ㅠㅠㅠ Seung Hyun-ah, win this lawsuit ㅠㅠㅠ
Article: [Exclusive] Shin Eun Sung is the female singer who scammed Big Bang Seungri
Source: Segye Ilbo via Daum
1. [+326, -8] I always knew Big Bang made a lot of money but 2 billion... what a winner at life
2. [+224, -1] Shin Eun Sung is an old singer, I didn't think people would know her now. She was a flash in the pan before disappearing and now she's a scammer?
3. [+233, -28] I wonder if Seungri discussed this with his parents or acted on his own? The woman's bad for scamming him but I that was quite brave of him to invest 2 billion like that.. he doesn't even look like he's 30 years old yet.
1. [+109, -2] Seungri is sure living an eventful life
2. [+80, -3] 2 billion won... that's not the kind of money you hand over so easily by just trusting someone on their word...
3. [+57, -3] Money scams should be considered murder too! You're abusing someone's trust, and a large amount like this can drive the person and their family to extreme measures.
4. [+24, -13] No way he would've given her 2 billion won if they weren't close in some other way ㅋㅋㅋ I bet they 100% did it
5. [+12, -2] What a huge b*tch, I bet she already ran away overseas