[Pann] The saddest fandom at the moment...




Pann: The fandom sobbing at this very moment

EXO-L
1. Sehun and Irene have a couple photoshoot for 'CeCi'
2. Baekhyun and Suzy's duet
3. DO's 'Pure Love' movie with Kim So Hyun (lots of skinship + a kiss scene)
4. Lay's Chinese movie is about getting married to hsi girlfriend and having a baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Chanyeol has a kiss scene in 'I Married an Anti-Fan'

DO: "What aobut the skinship in 'Pure Love' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't think you have to worry about the skinship. It's all just acting, just acting."

-

1. [+135, -19] You know what makes me more mad? That Suzy, Irene, and Kim So Hyun are so damn pretty

2. [+96, -13] Pisses me off how pretty they are that I can't even feel jealous over it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+86, -1] Sigh... why am I not a celebrity (tear)

4. [+45, -0] Meanwhile our leader is holding down his spot as the solo..


5. [+35, -7] EXO is hitting jackpot on the female partner luck lately... I'm jealous but they're all female stars who I like too so ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+27, -3] It's like SM purposely paired them with the most beautiful stars possible so that fans can't even dare to be jealous... I don't even feel mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how could I when they're so pretty...

7. [+27, -9] Why does it feel like SM keeps sticking Red Velvet everywhere with the other SM artists? Irene was in Kyuhyun's MV and Wendy had a duet with Tiffany earlier too

8. [+23, -0] On the outside: I'm okay, it's all just for business in the end! On the inside: What the f*ck, I'm not okay (sobbing)


9. [+22, -0] Is SM testing us...... we are always getting new fans and it's easy to break the hearts of new fans like this...

10. [+19, -2] The members are only so young, why should we be watching them get married already..? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Chanyeol gets married in his movie, Baekhyun gets married in his drama...? Can I watch this with my own two eyes? ㅠㅠㅠ

11. [+19, -0] Aw come on, did they have to include kiss scenes ㅋㅋ I don't know if my poor heart can handle that ㅠㅠㅠ

-