Article: Big Bang Seungri withdraws lawsuit on the 7th
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+171, -12] Did he get threatened back or what;;
2. [+149, -3] ???????????????????????????????
3. [+131, -3] ?? What's giong on
4. [+42, -1] Even experts couldn't find her, how'd he get in contact with her ㅡㅡ?
5. [+30, -5] Does she have a sex tape on him or something? This smells fishy..
6. [+30, -9] His name's Victory but this lawsuit's a defeat
7. [+20, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I can see what's going on
8. [+19, -2] There's something up ㅋㅋㅋ He gave her 2 billion won and she didn't contact him for a year but after he filed the lawsuit and she contacted him again, he canceled it ㅋㅋ
9. [+12, -0] Sounds like the woman has something heavy on him
10. [+11, -4] I doubt Seungri would've filed the lawsuit if she had something over him. He even submitted their text exchanges to the court as evidence. She probably agreed to pay him back or some other resolution so he withdrew the lawsuit.
1. [+1,409, -48] She contacts him right away with the lawsuit after ignoring him for a year ㅋㅋ Seungri-ya, get your 2 billion won back
2. [+1,030, -24] She was obviously ready to leave the country if she was ballsy enough to scam a celebrity. I doubt he's ever going to get the 2 billion won back!!!
3. [+1,052, -50] I'm not sure what misunderstanding was resolved here.. she took his 2 billion won and did nothing for a year. Does she have a special magical way with words, how'd she convince him;;
4. [+717, -52] Shouldn't he have withdrawn the lawsuit after he got his money back..
5. [+628, -53] I'm glad it was resolved well... but something smells fishy...
6. [+91, -4] Looks like she called him up right away after hearing about the lawsuit ㅡㅡ
7. [+55, -1] Aigoo Seungri-ya, are you sure you got this all resolved before withdrawing the lawsuit. You're making me worried.
8. [+54, -1] So he got in contact with her again, but can he get his money back...