Article: [Exclusive] T-ara Hyomin to have solo comeback in March... the return of the 'nice body'
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,434, -130] My vote goes towards... it's going to flop
2. [+819, -59] It'll obviously be another sexy concept. This time, she shouldn't go half way and just go all the way to the point where she can rival Hyuna. Her image has dropped anyway, she needs something bigger to bring her back.
3. [+316, -23] I guess they're not only sticking to Chinese promos
4. [+195, -27] She's pretty with long hair but I honestly don't think she matches short hair
5. [+54, -2] It's so weird how people normally move on with big scandals and eventually forget about it... but nobody seems to forget T-ara's scandal ㅋ
6. [+47, -4] She's going to need a good song at least to get on the charts...
7. [+38, -3] It must be so hard to deal with the hateful comments and lack of interest even if they want to promote. Their scandal was one that impacted society and they've long since become an idol past the point of return.
8. [+31, -2] I honestly do find them amazing. Their hateful comments are above and beyond any other group but they never file lawsuits and continue to release singles and solos even when though they flop.