Billboard spotlights CL's upcoming debut


Article: Billboard puts focus spotlight on CL ahead of her debut, "Taking on America"

Source: OSEN via Naver [ Billboard: K-Pop Superstar CL Is Ready to Take on America With Help From Scooter Braun ]

1. [+1,013, -65] So when is she actually going to debut? She's been talking about this upcoming debut for years already ㅋㅋ

2. [+834, -117] I could barely make out what she was saying in 'Hello Bi*ches' ㅠㅠ all I remember is my butt is bbang bbang bbang, nyam nyam nyam...

3. [+573, -46] I feel like I've been reading articles like this for the past year

4. [+277, -15] Didn't she already debut with 'Hello Bi*ches'? She still hasn't debuted yet?

5. [+142, -13] I'm tired of shielding her now. Can't she wait to put out media play after she's released a song already? She hasn't shown what she's capable of, we can wait and see if she will "take on America" after she's released some actual songs.

6. [+116, -6] For all the artists I've seen who had to constantly tell us how popular they are with Americans, I've never seen one actually reach that level of popularity.

7. [+108, -9] She still hasn't debuted? I thought she debuted 3 years ago already with all this talk... fighting

8. [+83, -7] When is she going to debut? I remember 2NE1's American album being prepared since 4 years ago on 2NE1 TV. I used to like YG but I hate how they're all talk (and how AkMu and Lee Hi are being forgotten).

-

Source: Nate

1. [+281, -25] I like how YG acts like you never debuted when their debut flops. 2NE1 and iKON debuted several times over already ㅋㅋ

2. [+246, -26] Didn't she debut already with that swear word song?

3. [+183, -39] I wish her debut is successful in America so she stays there

4. [+95, -85] To all the men hating on CL, you know something? That no matter what, you'll never land a girl like CL in your life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and it's not like she cares for men like you anyway ㅋㅋㅋ while you guys get older and have to worry about affording shelter and food, she'll be enjoying life with luxury goods ㅋㅋ it's always the pathetic men who can't say crap in real life who leave comments as if they're worth something ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+40, -43] CL fighting!!!!!!

6. [+31, -1] Why if it isn't the mastermind behind the transformation of submissive Asian women

7. [+20, -28] She really has gotten prettier though

8. [+19, -0] The majority of Americans don't know about K-Pop ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and since when was she a 'K-Pop Superstar' ㅋㅋ

-