Pann: An idol that said he would lock up his daughter
"If I have a son, I'm going to support him in everything he wants and do everything for him. If I have a daughter. I'm going to beat her and keep her locked up at home." When asked why by his members and the MC, he said, "Because it's dangerous outside (laugh)."
1. [+227, -24] ;; Why did I not know about this? Because he's a nugu?
2. [+213, -30] By all of your logic, we should forgive him too since Song Minho said a misogynist statement and he was forgiven, right? ㅋㅋㅋ He doesn't say those things anymore so it's forgivable, right? ㅋㅋ and GD doesn't smoke marijuana anymore either so you guys can't hate on him too ㅋㅋ Please, this is not anything to be shielded
3. [+202, -5] Just because 5 years have passed since he said this doesn't make it forgivable. Then do crimes like verbal abuse, sexual harassment, and assault need to be forgiven after 5, 10, 20 years just because time has passed? ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't realize that mistakes were forgiven with time.
4. [+82, -4] Uhh.. so did he clarify this? How can you say this on broadcast?
5. [+72, -4] Just because it happened in the past doesn't mean we can't bring it back up ㅋㅋ then what about criminals like Jo Doo Soon? Are we not allowed to bring him up or hate on him because he's a criminal who's reflecting? Why are Cap's fans so cocky when it's true that what he said was wrong? You guys don't care that your own oppa said something misogynistic like that?
6. [+67, -3] I've been a longtime fan of TEEN TOP so I know more than anyone else that they have a lot of scandals that have been buried up. Tons of dating scandals to even Lovestagrams... but all of it was buried because they're not popular enough ㅋ The only real innocent and kind kids are Niel and Ricky, both of whom I personally support. I have had it with the rest ㅋ
7. [+59, -6] I will never understand misogynist men like Cap or Song Minho. They're obviously going to grow up and get married to a woman they love ㅋㅋ why would they think they're so much more superior than them?
8. [+49, -61] EXO would've been shredded to bits if they had said something like this...
9. [+45, -6] Are his fans seriously defending him saying he said it to be funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, his fans are psychos
10. [+39, -1] I don't get why people are complaining that something years old is being brought back up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's not like criminals aren't brought back up just because their crimes are years old. Whether it happened years ago or recently, the fact remains that they did something wrong, you idiots.
11. [+27, -0] So apparently the broadcast said it was an issue of editing and apologized... but this was on Mnet Wide, which means it was a live broadcast, so what does editing have anything to do with it?
- Obviously their company fed them money to just shield this however they can
12. [+26, -0] Damn, that's a statement even fans can't shield
13. [+20, -17] No wonder the group's such an utter failure ㅋㅋㅋ song is #90 on Melon after barely a week ㅋㅋㅋ