Article: 'Comeback' Girlfriend, "The snow in our music video was actually made out of detergent and starch powder"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+562, -86] They're ugly but they're doing better than other groups who debuted around the same time because they pick good songs
2. [+348, -40] Their new title track is good, I think they picked a good one. Even if you're an idol, I think having a good song is important.
3. [+238, -22] ㅋㅋㅋ Why am I reading about what the snow in a music video is made out of
4. [+28, -6] Honestly they don't have a member pretty enough to be called the center but they have good songs. 'Rough' is really good.
5. [+21, -5] For a rookie girl group to have songs like this, I'd call them a success. There are some people who think all their songs sound the same but it's because they use the same composer and they're doing a series of songs. Once this series is over, I'm looking forward to what concept they'll do next.
6. [+20, -8] Their songs all sound the same
7. [+17, -7] I think they'll become a trending group
8. [+16, -9] Only con is that they don't have a pretty member... not even one
Article: 'Back up the charts, #1, rookie award' Girlfriend answers all
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+2,351, -230] It's like they perform with "I'm working really hard right now" written all over their faces ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,981, -276] Considering the fact that they're not even from a huge agency that has senior fandoms out to shield them, it's amazing how far they've come. I honestly wish them the best.
3. [+1,202, -211] Daebak performance! I especially enjoy the dance at the end. Do well~
4. [+763, -141] They're hard workers but I hope they're taking care of their health too
5. [+209, -26] This group really needs to be thankful to Yoojoo
6. [+198, -36] I'm a Lovelyz fan but I think Girlfriend is so good at picking songs that the public will love. Their CEO has a good sense.
7. [+120, -28] They work this hard but I heard they can't make more than a million won per month for the next three years. I hope they manage to stick it out for three years and get compensated for their hard work later... Also heard there's a member who has bad eyes, please get the surgery needed and recover well~
8. [+86, -17] I think their new album is actually a problem... not because the song's bad but because you can tell how dependent they are on their main vocal. This group is 90% Yoojoo and 10% media play.
Article: Girlfriend, "Our goal for 2016? We hope our individual recognition levels go up"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+782, -96] The group that managed to survive out of all those rookie debuts in 2015...
2. [+451, -109] They have good songs but compared to other idols, their visuals are quite... lacking
3. [+219, -34] They should focus on getting their group more known than individual popularity. They're not at a stable position yet.
4. [+361, -82] Love their new song ㅠㅠ fighting in 2016!
5. [+387, -94] They don't have enough visuals to be pushing individual popularity