Article: Girl's Day's Hyeri under controversy for gloomy facial expression in Hong Kong "Just nervous"
Source: X Sports News via Daum
China's sina.com reported that Girl's Day attended a lunar new year event where Hyeri was spotted with a gloomy expression all event long. When journalists brought it up by asking if she was tired from her 'Reply 1988' vacation, she said that she was just nervous because she didn't expect so many journalists and fans to attend and thanked everyone for their support.
1. [+562, -70] Her co-star Sung Dong Il's mother passed away. She's too busy having to attend her schedules that she couldn't even visit to pay her respects. People should let it go this time.
2. [+512, -33] Everyone clapped for her and it seems to have ended well, sounds like the journalist is trying to create drama
3. [+458, -32] Nothing wrong with having hard times...
4. [+100, -9 Hyeri's so popular now... I remember Girl's Day had a free hug event a long time ago and everyone only lined up for Minah and Hyeri had to shout at people to come line up for her. But now she has like 29 CFs that are pending... I hope she keeps up the success.
5. [+94, -7] She must be so tired... I think her agency is over working her. It's not only at this Hong Kong event, she hasn't been looking happy lately. You can tell she's forcing a smile.
6. [+93, -13] She's not a robot after all
7. [+74, -8] There comes a time when all this love and attention becomes a pressure that weighs on your shoulder... I'm sure now that 'Reply' is over, she wants a moment to catch her breath and take a little break but she's also a girl group member and has overseas concerts to attend. I understand her hardships.. so find strength.
8. [+50, -5] I saw her fancams, she was making heart hands and waving to her fans and everything. Sounds like the journalist is just trying to cause drama.
9. [+17, -0] She must be craving a break so badly..