Article: Lee Soo Man to give presentation at SM presentation show on the 27th
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+772, -46] This is God-Soo Man we're talking about ㅋㅋㅋ the best when it comes to creating fandoms
2. [+627, -39] I really am curious about what goes on in his head... the entire world he created for EXO is straight out of the imagination of some gaming nerd ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+583, -39] I gotta give it to him as a businessman ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+575, -43] SM's still above and beyond the rest in terms of directing and planning...
5. [+418, -40] I fell for SM after seeing f(x)'s recent album
6. [+112, -2] From HOT to TVXQ, SNSD, and EXO, you have to give it to SM for creating idols that end up representing an entire generation on their own. You can't leave SM out of pop music from the nineties forward. SM was also at the forefront of the Hallyu wave in Japan with BoA and later globally with Super Junior. SHINee and f(x) are so unique too... Lee Soo Man's just amazing.
7. [+90, -7] Lee Soo Man graduated from Seoul University and gave up a career in singing and MCing to study computer science abroad in America where he watched 'MTV' and thought that he could hit daebak if he created a channel like that in Korea too. He then came back to Korea to set up his agency and hit daebak with the idols he debuted. Say all you want about him, he's a smart man ㅋㅋ
8. [+94, -10] SM has the best planning out of any agency. They were the first company to make unit groups, groups with tons of members, groups that advanced into China and Japan, etc..
9. [+90, -10] As hard as the other companies may try, they can never really copy SM's business style. SM's the one that came up with creating an SM Town at Coex to sell fan merchandise 365 days a year along with cafe and theater venues. They even have cellphone games now. SM was also the first to add photocards inside albums ㅋㅋㅋ people hate on SM but still open their wallets for them
10. [+71, -10] SM is SM for a reason no matter how much hate people spew... there's a reason all of the singers they release end up hits