Article: Ray Yang apologizes for awards ceremony controversy, tearfully "Even I thought I looked crazy"
Source: Newsen via Nate
When asked why she rolled up the banner, "I was asked to bring up the banner on stage when Kim Gura-ssi won his award. I was holding it up but the banner kept slouching and not showing his name properly so I was trying to roll it up to make it tight and straight again. After seeing the video, even I realized I looked crazy and questioned why I was doing that. I could understand why there was a misunderstanding."
1. [+1,497, -192] ㅋㅋㅋ What a joke.. who would believe you
2. [+1,346, -171] Who is she and why is she everywhere
3. [+1,236, -145] Who is she? Why is she on these shows?
4. [+85, -3] She was crying on that 'I Live Alone' show too... if she had any sense at all, she wouldn't have acted the way she did.
5. [+85, -2] If she wanted to make the banner tighter, couldn't she have stepped back and stretched it more towards her? ㅋㅋ
6. [+79, -3] Can she please just be honest and say that she was greedy for the camera? People would be more forgiving for her honesty but instead she's making up every excuse and crying about it on all the shows, no wonder people hate her tsk tsk
7. [+79, -0] She didn't think to step back instead?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just admit it, you wanted to be on camera
8. [+67, -3] One thing's for sure, she has sponsors, it's the only way to explain how she's on all these shows;;;
9. [+42, -3] If the banner was beginning to slouch, you'd normally step to the side to make it tighter, not roll it up...
10. [+39, -5] So who is sponsoring her that she hasn't done anything in the industry and yet she's on all these shows?
11. [+36, -0] She's more confusing than Clara as to where she randomly popped out of. First she was on 'Mask Best Singer' and now she's on all these shows nonstop...