Article: SNSD abusing their power
Post talks about something Yuri said on 'Strong Heart' like five years ago (don't ask me why it's being posted now, idk) where she tried to order chicken from a franchise SNSD was modeling for and they told her the wait time would be an hour and Yuri tried to say, "But I'm actually an SNSD member..." to try to get it earlier but the store owner thought she was lying and hung up so she called him back and sang the CF song for him to prove she was SNSD until he believed her and agreed to deliver the chicken earlier than the wait time.
1. [+640, -33] The fact that she talked about it so proudly on a TV show like that shows that she doesn't even realize that what she did was wrong
2. [+584, -28] So what if she's SNSD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why should the others before her have to pay the same price and wait longer because of her? She's so thoughtless
3. [+538, -24] Why should other people who ordered before her have to wait...? If they all ordered from the same store, they should be waiting in order too.
4. [+191, -9] Whether you're an anti or a fan, this clearly shows that it's Yuri's mistake. It's not like her words were taken out of context or maliciously edited, why are her fans reacting like it is?
5. [+161, -8] They think because they're celebrities that they're all special but isn't following the rules just basic common sense?
6. [+142, -23] SNSD almost got into a ton of hate early on in their debut when they were talking while thinking the cameras were off and said about a senior trot singer, "Ugh, that person wearing the sequins??? I hate him"
7. [+137, -8] I remember feeling like it was so ridiculous how she said that when I was watching. Obviously there are a lot of members in the group so they ordered more than one chicken which means everyone who ordered before her has to wait even longer now ㅋㅋㅋ obviously the owner's at fault too but Yuri was so dumb with how she excitedly talked about it on TV like that
8. [+107, -25] So what if you're SNSD? You can't even wait an hour like the rest of them? Ugh..
9. [+101, -2] I'm a Sone and I admit Yuri made a mistake at this time
10. [+87, -17] Is there any other female idol group that has made as many talking mistakes as SNSD...?
11. [+73, -81] But why is this being posted right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+69, -21] SNSD is probably the girl group that has gotten into the most talking controversies ㅋㅋ
13. [+64, -0] If you see the actual video, you can see Kang Ho Dong stuttering because he's so shocked she said that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+45, -9] Yeah, this has never been clarified even till today... she's so thoughtless ㅋㅋㅋ
15. [+35, -45] Yuri's going to get hate for this until she retires, it seems. At the time, no normal Sone fan shielded her for this other than the idiots with no brains. She got tons of hate for it at the time and still gets hate for it so I can understand now why you wrote this post when it happened 5 years ago ㅋㅋㅋ of course people will ignore all the charity work Yuri has done and think of her as trash by just judging her off of this