Twice's visual beauties continue to shine


Article: Twice Tuzuy's classy beauty stands out 'shining'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+524, -149] It's kind of obvious that she's purposely getting the most support in the group to make her popular

2. [+517, -131] I find Sana or Nayeon prettier than Tzuyu but it's only ever Tzuyu who gets in the media;

3. [+316, -104] I think she looks better on camera because I looked at her other pictures and she's not that gorgeous

4. [+48, -17] I think Nayeon's prettier but it feels like the media is trying to force Tzuyu's popularity

5. [+48, -17] She's pretty but not one top level, journalists really exaggerate her beauty I think

6. [+34, -13] She can't sing or speak Korean. I admit she has a pretty face but I don't know why they're so desperate to make her so popular when there's nothing else going for her. Isn't she a singer? Shouldn't she be popular for her singing, not her face?

7. [+32, -5] Tzuyu's definitely pretty but there are so many other members who are just as charming so when I see articles focus only on Tzuyu, I feel like we're being brainwashed into believing it..

8. [+30, -4] Remember how JYP always tried to push Min but the one who hit daebak ended up being Suzy

9. [+29, -9] I don't know why Tzuyu is always called the one top.. she has darker skin and very Chinese features, I find Nayeon prettier. Fresh looking with white skin, and even Mina is more your traditional beauty. Tzuyu doesn't even look like she has a type of face that would be popular with the public but she gets promoted as much as Seolhyun does.

10. [+16, -3] I wish the cameramen would balance out the screentime more fairly. It's not even her part and the cameras are still on Tzuyu.

-


Article: Twice Nayeon and Jihyo snap a shot with SHINee's Key, Got7's JB and Yookyum

Source: SBS funE via Nate

1. [+231, -30] Nayeon's really pretty

2. [+216, -25] Nayeon stands out to me so much, she's so pretty

3. [+163, -17] I remember someone described Nayeon's looks as a fruit bursting with fruit juice and I agree ㅋㅋㅋ she's so fresh looking

4. [+30, -2] Twice are honestly all pretty. You can't really pick a prettiest because it's so subjective since they're all pretty. I finally find Chaeyoung prettiest.

5. [+23, -3] Nayeon is honestly so pretty

6. [+15, -7] She's like an upgraded version of Eugene. Eugene's facial features alone seem more balanced but when you factor in body and everything else overall, Nayeon's a lot fresher looking, like an upgraded Eugene.

-


Pann: Jihyo succeeds in her diet

1. [+64, -2] She still has more weight to lose. She'll look prettier once she loses more weight, her facial features are no joke.

2. [+59, -6] Jihyo was seriously born pretty

3. [+51, -2] It's obvious she's been pretty since she was young but after she gained weight and lost it, I feel like her physique is still stuck in her heavier days and it makes her cheekbones stand out more. She looks heavier in pictures but I saw her in real life and was so surprised at how tiny her face is. Her eyes take up half her face... she's very thin an dpretty.

4. [+35, -2] Jihyo's such a hard worker

5. [+25, -1] I like Nayeon and Jihyo more than Tzuyu. I don't know why people call Jihyo an ajumma face when she's my favorite.

6. [+21, -7] After seeing Twice, I feel like the rest of the female idols look... ugly by comparison ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+12, -1] Once she loses more weight and becomes super thin, she'll probably be joining the visual tops

8. [+10, -1] What the, I just saw a video of her dancing and people are still calling her fat? There's no more weight for her to lose. Can't imagine all the stress that pretty face must be under.

-