Recent Posts

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Twice's visual beauties continue to shine

Article: Twice Tuzuy's classy beauty stands out 'shining'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+524, -149] It's kind of obvious that she's purposely getting the most support in the group to make her popular

2. [+517, -131] I find Sana or Nayeon prettier than Tzuyu but it's only ever Tzuyu who gets in the media;

3. [+316, -104] I think she looks better on camera because I looked at her other pictures and she's not that gorgeous

4. [+48, -17] I think Nayeon's prettier but it feels like the media is trying to force Tzuyu's popularity

5. [+48, -17] She's pretty but not one top level, journalists really exaggerate her beauty I think

6. [+34, -13] She can't sing or speak Korean. I admit she has a pretty face but I don't know why they're so desperate to make her so popular when there's nothing else going for her. Isn't she a singer? Shouldn't she be popular for her singing, not her face?

7. [+32, -5] Tzuyu's definitely pretty but there are so many other members who are just as charming so when I see articles focus only on Tzuyu, I feel like we're being brainwashed into believing it..

8. [+30, -4] Remember how JYP always tried to push Min but the one who hit daebak ended up being Suzy

9. [+29, -9] I don't know why Tzuyu is always called the one top.. she has darker skin and very Chinese features, I find Nayeon prettier. Fresh looking with white skin, and even Mina is more your traditional beauty. Tzuyu doesn't even look like she has a type of face that would be popular with the public but she gets promoted as much as Seolhyun does.

10. [+16, -3] I wish the cameramen would balance out the screentime more fairly. It's not even her part and the cameras are still on Tzuyu.


Article: Twice Nayeon and Jihyo snap a shot with SHINee's Key, Got7's JB and Yookyum

Source: SBS funE via Nate

1. [+231, -30] Nayeon's really pretty

2. [+216, -25] Nayeon stands out to me so much, she's so pretty

3. [+163, -17] I remember someone described Nayeon's looks as a fruit bursting with fruit juice and I agree ㅋㅋㅋ she's so fresh looking

4. [+30, -2] Twice are honestly all pretty. You can't really pick a prettiest because it's so subjective since they're all pretty. I finally find Chaeyoung prettiest.

5. [+23, -3] Nayeon is honestly so pretty

6. [+15, -7] She's like an upgraded version of Eugene. Eugene's facial features alone seem more balanced but when you factor in body and everything else overall, Nayeon's a lot fresher looking, like an upgraded Eugene.


Pann: Jihyo succeeds in her diet

1. [+64, -2] She still has more weight to lose. She'll look prettier once she loses more weight, her facial features are no joke.

2. [+59, -6] Jihyo was seriously born pretty

3. [+51, -2] It's obvious she's been pretty since she was young but after she gained weight and lost it, I feel like her physique is still stuck in her heavier days and it makes her cheekbones stand out more. She looks heavier in pictures but I saw her in real life and was so surprised at how tiny her face is. Her eyes take up half her face... she's very thin an dpretty.

4. [+35, -2] Jihyo's such a hard worker

5. [+25, -1] I like Nayeon and Jihyo more than Tzuyu. I don't know why people call Jihyo an ajumma face when she's my favorite.

6. [+21, -7] After seeing Twice, I feel like the rest of the female idols look... ugly by comparison ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+12, -1] Once she loses more weight and becomes super thin, she'll probably be joining the visual tops

8. [+10, -1] What the, I just saw a video of her dancing and people are still calling her fat? There's no more weight for her to lose. Can't imagine all the stress that pretty face must be under.



Post a Comment