MBLAQ's GO to make screen debut


Article: [Exclusive] MBLAQ GO to make screen debut... to star in 'Dad is Daughter'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+584, -16] MBLAQ is pretty much disbanded at this point and the member with the most lost potential is GO... he's a really good singer. I'm sure the members are all off looking for their own ways to survive now but I hope GO never lets go of his music.

2. [+315, -4] Singing, acting, musical, just do it all

3. [+302, -5] I feel like GO would match being a solo singer way more;; his face and his voice match as a ballad singer more than an idol

4. [+239, -5] Saw him on 'Masked Best Singer' and he's really good... I heard he was good in his musical too. Looking forward to his acting~

5. [+118, -2] So this is what he's been up to ㅎㅎ

6. [+35, -1] His singing on 'Masked Best Singer' was daebak... so good

7. [+32, -0] Put out an album too~~ I fell for your voice so hard on 'Masked Best Singer' and was surprised to hear you were an idol. An idol with talent like that must put you at top level..

8. [+27, -0] Jung Byunghee, fighting!! As an early fan of MBLAQ, I'll always support you!!

-