Article: Song Ji Hyo mentions handsome younger brother "He's an actor trainee"
Source: Newsen via Daum
1. [+655, -25] Why does she keep showing her brother? Is he going to get a free ride too? Ji Hyo-ya, you're going to get antis!! Take care of yourself
2. [+516, -10] All these "actor trainees"~~~ I wouldn't care if they were actually good at acting but I think he's going to get hate if his nuna helps his career more than his talents. I hope he earns his opportunities through his own hard work just like everyone else.
3. [+392, -18] No thanks ㅡㅡ
4. [+227, -7] Ji Hyo-ya, are you going to package yourself up as a deal with your brother too? Like Jo Jae Hyun and his daughter? Don't... you built this image up for yourself with hard work, it takes only a moment to have it crumble down~
5. [+160, -4] I knew this would happen ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+138, -4] I may be judging too soon but I don't think promoting him's a good idea
7. [+51, -4] It's obvious that the brother has been doing nothing with his life and now he thinks he can try being an actor using his nuna's fame. What an easy life for him.
8. [+42, -5] Well Ji Hyo's dongsaeng has it all set up for him now. We'll see him on TV soon too. And one poor actor trainee in the country is going to lose his dream... celebrities letting their families ride on their fame is such a problem in the industry.
9. [+40, -4] I love how celebrity families always start calling themselves a "trainee" when they realize they've done nothing with their life and have nothing better to do. They already get all these opportunities like getting to study abroad and spending all the wealth made by their celebrity family and then they realize they have nothing to do once they hit their twenties and decide to become a celebrity too. It's so unfair...
10. [+36, -3] To all the trainees sweating blood and tears out there, this is how your opportunities get stolen from you!