Article: Mamamoo and Girlfriend lead the shift in generations of girl groups
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,964, -219] Every member of Mamamoo is so unique, they're a rising group indeed ㅎ
2. [+2,269, -325] So who decides these generation changes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,222, -196] SNSD has so many records that they've set that it's going to take another girl group to break all of those records before they can say they've opened up the third generation
4. [+1,215, -233] I do wonder who the representative girl group will be for the third generation of girl groups... SNSD is still the one top but is there a group out there that can follow behind?
5. [+325, -40] I'm an A Pink fan but I don't think even A Pink can continue what SNSD has achieved. Feels a bit too early to be calling generation changes, no? And Mamamoo and Girlfriend are still rookies too
6. [+264, -26] Girlfriend is indeed getting popular but no where near enough to be calling themselves a new generation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+213, -29] We'll never get a group that can continue SNSD ㅋㅋㅋ They won #1 for 9 weeks in a row and all of the daesangs in 2009, can Girlfriend achieve that?
8. [+213, -31] Soshi's still the one top all things considered with their experience and current popularity
1. [+217, -15] Mamamoo is a group of singers who dance whereas the majority of the other idols are dancers who sing
2. [+180, -13] Mamamoo has something that puts them above a girl group. I feel like they're so insanely talented that they don't even know how to control themselves and sing and dance to express that side of themselves.
3. [+151, -17] I'd consider Mamamoo more of a talented version of an idol than just a straight up idol group..
4. [+14, -7] I see potential in Mamamoo
5. [+10, -3] I agree with Mamamoo!
6. [+8, -2] Mamamoo are just straight up singers whereas Girlfriend is lacking in talents aside from that Yoojoo member. At least they pick good songs.