Article: Ra Miran, "Words of advice to Ryu Jun Yeol? His 'Reply' fame will soon fizzle out"
Source: MBN TV via Nate
1. [+644, -82] Trash, Haetae, Samchunpo... all of those actors were once the craze but two months after, everyone forgot about them. What is Go Ara even doing lately anyway..?
2. [+553, -8] Popularity is but a bubble... it's bound to fizzle out. I hope both Ra Miran and Ryu Jun Yeol continue to show good acting though.
3. [+480, -8] Son Ho Jun, Yoo Yeon Suk: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+93, -44] They'll all be forgotten in just a few months
5. [+54, -1] It's actually a realistic word of advice from a senior...
6. [+42, -2] As the saying goes, they need to make sure they capitalize on the public being familiar with them now and hurry up with another drama. They shouldn't be wasting time waiting out for something better. Just hit the go button and row the boat while the water's flowing.
7. [+38, -2] I do wish the best for the 'Reply 1988' cast though
8. [+36, -1] Dohee: ...She's right
9. [+29, -7] Out of all the actors from the 'Reply' series, there's not one that continued their popularity on to their next drama...
10. [+28, -25] I honestly don't think Ryu Jun Yeol and Lee Dong Hwi were faces that were meant to be popular. They just lucked out with this drama and are enjoying a moment of popularity for the younger crowd, that's all.
11. [+22, -1] Even if the bubble pops, their careers are better off for it. Jung Woo shot a movie and Son Ho Jun shot a lot of dramas and CFs afterwards too.