Article: Lee Sung Kyung 'bare legs break through the bitter cold'
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+860, -121] She acts like she's a natural beauty but she actually got plastic surgery done ㅋㅋ I was shocked when I saw her pre-surgery photos. And you can tell that she thinks highly of herself which puts me off. I used to think she was charming.
2. [+726, -113] I wish she'd stay out of acting... Whenever I watch her scenes on 'Cheese in the Trap', I feel like I'm watching some psychopath. She's way too over the top.
3. [+575, -59] I feel like she has tons of talent and potential but she doesn't know how to hone it in and balance it out yet
4. [+57, -3] Cringeworthy acting and I don't like how she acts all natural when she got plastic surgery
5. [+47, -0] Just stick to modeling... I think she tries too hard to show that she's talented by acting over the top. Even her song choice on 'Mask Best Singer', it was obvious she only chose the song to get across as loudly as possible that she's just bursting~~~ with talent.
6. [+42, -6] I saw your graduation photo!!!
7. [+31, -1] Her acting in 'Cheese in the Trap' makes me think she's trying to copy Jun Ji Hyun from 'Stars'. She fails to capture that charm that Jun Ji Hyun has to her. But considering how she doesn't act like this in other dramas, I'm thinking the director wanted her to be over the top like this. I've liked her since her modeling days before she got into acting ㅠ sad to see her get so much hate for her acting nowadays...
8. [+30, -0] Her acting is so frustrating
9. [+29, -0] I hope she doesn't put out an album in the future. The way she goes around singing here and there makes me think she's testing our reactions... but there are tons of trainees already who sing better than her.
10. [+27, -0] I get that she's a tall model and she's skilled in piano, singing, and art but it's quite obvious that she thinks really highly of herself and it's off putting.