Article: Lee Byung Hun is the first Korean actor to be invited to America's Academy Awards
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+6,343, -616] I hate his private life but everyone has to admit that his acting is top notch
2. [+4,187, -477] As an actor, he's amazing in a lot of ways
3. [+3,803, -373] Remember that quote from 'Inside Men'... "The general public are all pigs. They'll bark and then quiet down."
4. [+2,355, -379] As an actor, there's nothing to hate about him
5. [+320, -31] He's talented but also extremely lucky... he's been on the chopping block countless times but he's always managed to maintain his position at the top with luck somehow. He better pay it forward by doing lots of charity work...
6. [+385, -62] Scary how hypocritical people can be... they hated on him and yet still watched his films
7. [+442, -86] Well Lee Byung Hun's private life probably isn't even considered scandalous in America compared to their scandals
8. [+295, -56] I guess everyone got tired of hating on him?
1. [+519, -32] From his dating life to his acting, everything's Hollywood level with this guy
2. [+451, -38] I guess there's no stopping the powerful.. ㅜㅜ
3. [+417, -145] I personally don't like him because of his private life but I can't hate him either for his acting... I'm always in awe with his acting when I watch him...
4. [+32, -25] Look at the comments, this is the reality of Korea. Celebrities can go and cause all the scandals they want and people will end up forgiving them. Go reflect over your own comments, you bugs of society.
5. [+25, -7] Yeah, who cares what a person is really like, right? As long as they're a good actor, you don't have to be a good person, he's still a world star, am I right?