Article: 'Produce 101' PD, "Eliminations will be based on viewer votes, please stay interested until the end"
Source: 10asia via Naver
1. [+831, -6] How do they expect us to not only know about each of the 101 members but tell them apart enough to vote for any of them
2. [+474, -24] Sorry, I don't care
3. [+315, -7] Too many people...
4. [+282, -6] Mnet always runs their audition shows like this
5. [+319, -21] Well that 100% confirms Somi's debut then
6. [+49, -3] Only the kids from big agencies will survive this then~
7. [+44, -2] The kids in big agencies will get all the support then
8. [+40, -1] I don't know who's who but I do know that there are definitely some that need to be eliminated
9. [+46, -3] I don't even know the names of the current girl groups out there ㅋㅋ how do they expect me to vote out of 101 other members, tsk tsk
10. [+40, -1] I can't tell any of them apart ㅋㅋ and I don't think viewer votes is going to be fair. There are already debuted trainees and trainees from huge companies with fans already who are competing. This isn't fair at all.
11. [+28, -2] This show makes me uncomfortable... doesn't seem like an audition program.. more like Mnet making a joke out of these girlsㅡㅡ
12. [+28, -2] Viewer votes = big agency trainees will win
13. [+27, -3] It'd be better for them to get a professional panel of judges. Basing it entirely off of viewer votes will mean big agency trainees or trainees who already have fandoms will win. It'd be better for experts to judge based on dancing, singing, and star potential. The judge panel now is fine, use them instead of viewer votes.
14. [+23, -2] This doesn't sound fair at all...
15. [+13, -0] I noticed the show got 1% viewer ratings. I wonder how many of those viewers will actually vote? In the end, idols will just start selling names and asking fandoms from their agency to vote for them to win.