Article: Block B Zico's agency enraged over 'Zico Tint' product using his name, "We are preparing legal action"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+466, -70] That's a total overreaction from Zico's agency~ it's not like Zico's some huge star who actually has an impact on business or sales ㅋ
2. [+402, -46] 'Zico' doesn't even belong to him, it's been said since the old proverb 'ji ko ga suk ja' (you can't afford to help others)
3. [+363, -47] What're they talking about... Zico isn't the only person in the world named Zico.. I remember there was even a restaurant named Zico Chicken back in my old neighborhood...
4. [+54, -2] I thought the article was talking about some lip tint Zico was using ㅋ He's just taking legal action because the lip tint is using his same name?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like Block B isn't bringing in much of a profit so the agency wants to win this lawsuit for some money
5. [+41, -9] He doesn't own that name... There's also 'Jicoba (Gcova) Chicken'
6. [+38, -0] Ehhh, so they're just taking legal action because it's using the same name? Then shouldn't he be saying something to Zico coconut water too?
7. [+30, -2] Why doesn't he take legal action to Zico coconut water too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+27, -0] He should be more concerned with Zico coconut water, not some LG lip tint ㅋㅋ
9. [+25, -1] I'd understand if the lawsuit was because the lip tint company claimed that Zico used it and tried to use his name to get popular... but simply for having the product use the same name is a bit of a gray area..
10. [+20, -0] They do realize that LG is a huge company that can bankrupt them if they mess with the wrong people, right ㅎㅎ