Article: 'Happy Ending Once Again' Yoo In Na lets go of her image and even gains weight, first time seeing her like this
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+878, -39] Yoo In Na refuses to give up on looking pretty. She never really 'lets go' of her image.
2. [+561, -15] So where did her weight gain go? Her ears? The soles of her feet?
3. [+425, -4] Such horrible timing for this drama ㅎㅎ Hwang Jung Eum and Shin Min Ah have already done this ugly to beautiful concept, it's overdone now and yet they come out with another drama about it? Sigh ㅡㅡ
4. [+56, -2] Please don't bother saying you gained weight for your role unless it's Kim Sun Ah level for 'My Name is Kim Samsoon'... 3 kg, are you kidding me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+56, -3] The transformation would be a success if she came out looking like her graduation photo
6. [+55, -7] I love how she's dressed like that and yet she's still trying so hard to look pretty ㅡㅡ Just let yourself go, don't be afraid. Who actually makes facial expressions like that with that hair, those glasses, and those clothes? Sigh, and she calls this acting
7. [+46, -0] That damn curly hair ㅋㅋ
8. [+38, -1] Just because MBC got a hit drama, now all the other stations are trying to make their own version of the same character and hop on the coattails ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+34, -0] Just looks like she's wearing too many layers of clothes...
10. [+32, -1] She's actually been acting for a really long time... but she gets in the headlines for everything but her acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess now we know the reason why
11. [+32, -4] If you're going for a transformation, at least put some effort into it like the body suit that Shin Min Ah wore, stuff like this won't fool anyone
12. [+27, -1] She really calls herself an actor with this? Come on, you can do better
13. [+24, -5] Please go learn from Shin Min Ah in 'Oh My Venus'