Park Bom looking more natural in recent picture


Article: Will spring come... Park Bom's carefree whereabouts revealed

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+458, -21] She has such a strong mentality ㅋㅋㅋ Or is it by influence of her agency? Such thick skin ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+380, -29] Just stay off of broadcast...

3. [+345, -23] If I were her, I'd be so scared of getting hate that I wouldn't come out anymore.. she has such thick skin

4. [+24, -6] So is the negative sentiment on her simmering down? It was no joke during 'MAMA'... I really wish she'd stay off TV. It reallllly~ bothers me having to see her..

5. [+24, -4] Such an easy life for someone who should be in jail

6. [+18, -6] Thick skin!

7. [+15, -7] Even IU wouldn't be able to beat how thick her skin is

8. [+15, -4] Just as we're about to forget her, Park Druggie always comes out... please, no one cares, stay away

9. [+14, -0] She looks a lot better with lighter make up... I think wearing heavier make up to cover her plastic features makes her look worse

10. [+13, -1] She looks so much better in this picture... I thought her face was going to melt off when I saw her back at the 'MAMA' ㅋㅋ

11. [+13, -8] Oooh, her face is looking more natural

-