Article: [Super Rich] Big Bang's 5 members own 40 billion won in assets... GD estimated 15 billion won
Source: Herald Econ via Nate
Taeyang + TOP + Seungri + Daesung earn over 25 billion won in digital + movies + CF income
1. [+713, -108] Even when G-Dragon did something illegal, he got so many shields. Proves that money is power in this hell of a country. Get rich if that pisses you off.
2. [+609, -81] So he has to enlist soon, right??
3. [+573, -111] He's living well for someone who plagiarizes and does drugs thanks to a company that media plays for him as if he's some prodigy
4. [+46, -2] I feel like he'd own more than 15 billion won...
5. [+46, -2] GD only has 15 billion won? I expect at least 30 billion won. 'Lies' was released 9 years ago and it has been one of the top idol songs ever since. 15 billion won doesn't seem like enough.
6. [+34, -14] I bet my entire life savings on GD not going to the army. He's going to do whatever it takes to get into public service.
7. [+27, -9] Seungri is really getting a free ride by GD's bus ㅋㅋ
8. [+26, -3] Instead of studying hard to get into a prestigious college, training in singing and dancing and becoming an idol seems to have a bigger success rate. Even if you study your butt off and get into a big company, you'd still never be able to imagine making 15 billion won in your life time. Being a clown in Korea makes more money nowadays.
9. [+17, -0] I'm not saying celebrities don't work hard for their money but they make way too much. No wonder everyone wants to be celebrities.. I know a hyung who majored in finance at a state university in New York and he studied his butt off to get scholarships and now works at one of the biggest companies in Korea managing VIP accounts but he only makes 200 million won a year... which is still a lot but not even comparable to how much celebrities are making.
10. [+16, -0] So this is only calculating their public assets, right... I bet this is only the tip of the ice berg considering Seungri has the kind of cash like 2 billion won laying around to let others borrow and Taeyang's able to buy a 5 billion won building without taking out a loan. They take 70% of their digital/physical sales, 90% of CF contracts, and 100% of individual activities, so...
11. [+16, -3] I predict way more than 30 billion won