Article: Hyeri raises 6 billion won in sales as a CF model
Source: E-Daily via Naver
1. [+7,629, -136] Who knew that one aegyo in 'Real Men' would lead to something this big ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+7,722, -266] She is a flash in the pan star but she took 'Reply 1988' as an opportunity to show people that she's in this for the long run
3. [+4,783, -165] She geared up with 'Real Men' and sped through with 'Reply'.. amazing ㅎ
4. [+3,428, -246] She's being compensated for her efforts... she persevered through all of the hateful comments!! ㅎㅎ
5. [+3,288, -331] Life is all about that one shot...
6. [+431, -26] So jealous that she's able to earn this kind of wealth in her early twenties, how lucky are these celebrities..
7. [+464, -44] She was given an opportunity that she caught on to well. This winter has been warm thanks to Duksun.
8. [+323, -34] A lot of people say that idols become stars overnight but I feel like Hyeri made the most of the opportunities given to her and earned it all!
1. [+253, -5] The best thing Hyeri did in her career was signing the contract for 'Real Men'. What's happening with that one 'aiing' aegyo is practically like the butterfly effect.
2. [+176, -13] Lucky... sitting on piles of cash now because of that one 'aiing'. Duksun's still the best, though.
3. [+161, -16] She's hit two home runs with 'Real Men' and now 'Reply 1988'. She's also doing way better than Jung Eunji and Go Ara. Neither of them have been able to follow up to their 'Reply' fame so it remains to be seen how well Hyeri will do with her next drama after this. She'll be a success case for sure if she manages to pull off a different character.