Article: Tzuyu scandal affects JYP... #boycottJYP spreads
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2,734, -117] Come on you Chinese pigs, acting like this to a young idol accomplishes nothing, it doesn't make Taiwan yours
2. [+2,118, -75] The Chinese are amazing ㅋㅋ They're witch hunting her like a rat just for holding up the Taiwanese flag
3. [+1,806, -63] ㅋㅋ China's class ㅋㅋ
4. [+260, -12] I bet they listen to illegal downloads anyway, what is there for them to boycott ㅋㅋ
5. [+246, -14] What are they doing to this young kid, this so cheap of them..
6. [+225, -10] She's Taiwanese so of course she'd hold up a Taiwanese flag, what is the issue here?
Article: [Exclusive] Tzuyu controversy gets worse... Twice videos deleted from Chinese site
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2,830, -89] China may be big in size but they're acting small minded
2. [+2,623, -83] Talk about an overreaction... what is so wrong about a Taiwanese kid holding a Taiwanese flag.. they're being so pathetic about this
3. [+1,934, -53] With the way they're acting, they're only going to turn Tzuyu, a young kid, against them
4. [+1,782, -48] What political affiliation would a 16 year old kid have... I feel bad for her
5. [+235, -15] I guess K-Pop is indeed growing in China... they're causing all this fuss over a girl group member, not even a politician... I was thinking JYP finally hit jackpot with Twice but now this scandal happens.. I hope the members band up together for Tzuyu!!
6. [+217, -16] There's only one solution to this... and it's for the group to get huge in Korea and find ways to reexport
7. [+195, -12] I can't believe they're acting like this over something she did without any intention on a variety show..
1. [+517, -17] How can a Taiwanese person holding up a Taiwanese flag be considered a crime?
2. [+444, -14] The Chinese seem more like they're trying to use Tzuyu for their own political agenda
3. [+96, -6] This is an issue between China and Taiwan but I'm pissed that China is using a young girl like her to push their own agenda and now that's affecting JYP and our own country too.
4. [+75, -4] Well thanks to you Chinese, I didn't find out Tzuyu was Taiwanese until today
5. [+52, -5] It's so obvious China is using Tzuyu. The more they cause a fuss about this, the more hate they're going to get in return.. tsk tsk.
1. [+122, -8] So are Taiwanese not allowed to say they're Taiwanese or what? China's being way too greedy with this
2. [+77, -2] She didn't do anything wrong but it's looking grim in reality. JYP is at a loss right now because their Chinese activities are flopping.
3. [+50, -2] How can they even mistake Tzuyu as an independence fighter??
Article: Twice Tzuyu's Taiwanese flag controversy, what is going on?
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+160, -8] I don't understand why they're being like this to her when she held up her own country's flag
2. [+124, -8] What's the issue here? So what if she held up the Taiwanese flag? Did she break a law here? Break ethics or morals?
3. [+69, -7] Koreans are on Tzuyu's side but I'm sure JYP is scared over this right now. They invested all their media play into Tzuyu instead of all their Korean members obviously for the group's potential in the Chinese market and now they've screwed up by putting her on 'My Little TV' and now putting the group into the verge of failure.