Yezi reveals she has no regrets with 'Unpretty Rap Star 2'


Article: Yezi, "I wanted to go all out with no regrets in 'Unpretty 2'"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,352, -48] What I find amazing about Yezi is that Mnet tried to edit her into looking like the bad guy with no talent but she beat them with her skills alone

2. [+1,153, -41] Her rapping's good but I liked her the best because she wasn't a whiny cry baby...

3. [+903, -43] Crazy dog... crazy dog was amazing indeed ㅋ

4. [+753, -30] Her solo's coming out soon so I wish her luck. The 'Crazy Dog' song will be released digitally too so finally! Wishing Fiestar some luck!

5. [+643, -38] I love Yezi ㅎㅎ

6. [+129, -16] The show would've been so boring without her

7. [+109, -11] So tired of Mnet's malicious editing. They edit the crap out of their interviews.

8. [+97, -11] Yezi's proof that consistent hard work will get you places

9. [+89, -7] People assumed she was totally untalented in the first 3 episodes because Mnet edited it so weirdly but she started shining from the mid-season on. I honestly liked how she admitted her faults when she lost missions and how she wasn't afraid to call Truedy out.

10. [+83, -13] I love her cool personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-