TV: Ryu Jun Yeol wins poll for Hyeri's husband in 'Reply 1988'


Article: 'Reply' Hyeri's husband candidate, Ryu Jun Yeol wins in survey

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+528, -28] Ryu Jun Yeol's actions make your heart flutter while Park Bogum's face + actions make your heart flutter... but in the end, it's the type of affection that grows out of bickering together that is the strongest.

2. [+377, -30] The husband is going to be Ryu Jun Yeol for sure

3. [+366, -6] I want to know why he was laying down next to Hyeri

4. [+45, -4] I'm sure it's Ryu Jun Yeol... but I find myself falling for Park Bogum more. Maybe because of his face...?

5. [+40, -2] Junghwan's expression when Taek said he liked her ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he looked so real... ㅠ

6. [+25, -1] I think Junghwan's going to let her go after realizing Taek's feelings for her. And hopefully Duksun will be like "but I like you too~ babo"... because Duksun's feelings for Taek seem more motherly than anything.

7. [+24, -3] Duksun and Taek look cute together but that's it... Junghwan seems like a real man.

8. [+22, -1] I don't think Duksun views Taek as a man. She sees him as someone she needs to take care of and look after like a mother, and Taek is probably confusing his feelings for her with the warmth he feels from that. I wish Duksun would confess that she likes Jungpal too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+19, -4] I've always been a Taek supporter~ ㅠㅠ

10. [+18, -2] Taek says he likes her but his actions say otherwise.. ㅠㅠ while Junghwan bickers with Duksun a lot but he shows her in actions that he likes her. So I'm basically for Ryu Jun Yeol ㅠㅠ

-