Article: 'One More Happy Ending' is this really Yoo In Na? Disheveled permed hair 'huge change'
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+500, -15] From Hwang Jung Eum to Shin Min Ah and now this, why is it that dramas have become obsessed with 'uglifying' pretty actresses? We as viewers already know that they're originally pretty and that the plot is going to have them transform into being beautiful anyway, there's nothing fresh or new about this ㅋㅋㅋ doesn't even look believable.
2. [+418, -25] She's pretty and decent at acting... but doesn't have that one punch to really seal everything in. Probably why she never gets leading roles. She needs one goose-bump inducing scene to show everyone what she's capable of but hasn't had one yet...
3. [+336, -23] I feel like she's seducing me when I listen to her on radio ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her voice is so coquettish
4. [+32, -4] She lacks facial expressions... her mouth moves but her eyes express nothing... not too sure if I'd consider her a good actress
5. [+29, -11] I don't view her positively because she's close with IU
6. [+28, -1] I remember during 'Stars', she got some fillers done on her face and looked so swollen up... she was perfectly pretty during 'High Kick'.
7. [+17, -1] Still can't forget her graduation photo
8. [+17, -1] Here comes another traditional Cinderella story
9. [+13, -0] She's wearing glasses on top of circle lens ㅋㅋ
10. [+11, -0] Why does everyone wear permed wigs when they try to uglify themselves
11. [+11, -3] Her real life acting career seems to reflect the character she played in 'Stars'
12. [+10, -7] I bet Yoo In Na will just play the role of the lead's friend all her life before retiring her career